• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

Not a big fan of Kyle Walker. Got my doubts about Kaboul too, I think he's pretty good but will never be top, top class because he isn't a natural enough defender. We need a new King really and that will be impossible to find.

Are you crazy ? This time next week the gap WILL be down to 4 points. Thats nothing.

Yes, but if we didn't have that gap of 10 points before we played Arsenal then we would have felt the defeat that much more, that is my point. We worked a gap and it still afforded us the dropped points as we still have a gap and let's face it, we are unlikely to play that badly again any time soon or Arsenal play as well as they did.

Inconsistent? We have lost twice in the league in 6 months,the last defeat being 11 games ago and on a different day with different refs,we'd be undefeated since August. Inconsistent is the last thing I'd label us.

Even though we are 10 infront,i still see us wanting it more

so how would you label us now?
my dear friend, we are inconsistent for quite some time now, we were just lucky with consistently bringing in points.
now it finally caught up with us, and we paid the price.

When we play teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd or City, we need to play 4-5-1 home or away, we need to control the midfield, today showed that.

Teams that wont give us anything and will sit back need to be 4-4-2'ed

fcuk formations when the players cannot pass to each other

what do they do in training

its kind of like looking at a fatal car crash now

you know you don't want to look
but you cant take your eyes off the carnage

ATEOTD - we have to accept that the team didn't show up, and we made the mistake of playing Krancjar, when he was clearly not up to it

Arse*** were a better team today, and thoroughly deserved to win the game.

Its just a pity that we invited them to do it.

I'm going to sign off now, as I cannot bear to read all of the wannabe experts slagging off Harrys tactics or trying to gut the players in print

too many people turn into spectacular ****s after results like this and its pathetic to read

ps - some of you don't need the result

Your going to sign off now, but 5 mins later you are still online.

GHod you dont half think your high and mighty when really, you do talk some amount of pish.

Of all the fixtures we could have next it couldn't be much worse. Manager has to earn his money now by getting the players to put that performance right out of their minds. A lot of football is about momentum and confidence, and that result didn't do much for either.

Not a big fan of Kyle Walker. Got my doubts about Kaboul too, I think he's pretty good but will never be top, top class because he isn't a natural enough defender. We need a new King really and that will be impossible to find.

Well, today they weren't helped by the midfield. That's where we lost this game. The entire collapse began with Modric and Parker receiving yellows in quick succession. Suddenly, they couldn't tackle for fear of a red. Kranjcar wasn't helping out defensively, and neither was Bale. So we had four defenders up against the entire Arsenal front line, and it cost us. Sandro was supposed to fix it, but he was more pre-occcupied with galloping runs up front to try to equalize, while VdV wasn't the solution, regardless of the fact that he was the most passionate player on the pitch in the second half. Lennon should have been on, in retrospect. And Ade should've gone off. But sometimes these things happen. We will be beaten comprehensively at least once a season- this was ours (as long as you don't count the first two!).

Who on here would like Bale to play left wing instead of being a Nomad? I would.

Everyone, surely?

Bale is awesome when he stays left and attacks some poor right back all game

When he drifts off the wing our whole team shape falls to pieces

Who on here would like Bale to play left wing instead of being a Nomad? I would.
The amount of times ekotto runs up the wing and there is SO much space, yet bale is on the other side of the pitch is disgraceful.

Its no surprise we were playing better when he stuck to the wing.

TBH I am already over the defeat..I always excepted that us losing is a possible outcome.
BUT I never ever expected us to concede 5. That will take more than few minutes for me to get over.

But I will be fine..manU did lose 6-1on their own pitch..it happens to the best

:rolleyes:

Well, today they weren't helped by the midfield. That's where we lost this game. The entire collapse began with Modric and Parker receiving yellows in quick succession. Suddenly, they couldn't tackle for fear of a red. Kranjcar wasn't helping out defensively, and neither was Bale. So we had four defenders up against the entire Arsenal front line, and it cost us. Sandro was supposed to fix it, but he was more pre-occcupied with galloping runs up front to try to equalize, while VdV wasn't the solution, regardless of the fact that he was the most passionate player on the pitch in the second half. Lennon should have been on, in retrospect. And Ade should've gone off. But sometimes these things happen. We will be beaten comprehensively at least once a season- this was ours (as long as you don't count the first two!).

Good post mate

I feel sure that Bale and Lennon staying wide would have pinned them back more - I wanted to see Bale - Ade - Lennon as a front 3 really

Back