• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

So today...

Team selection: Wrong
Substitutions: Wrong

And yet harry still was sat on that bench for the whole match, and did nothing to help the players.

if you read this thread most people agreed with the substitutions. So they couldnt have been THAT bad

if you read this thread most people agreed with the substitutions. So they couldnt have been THAT bad

Yes, they could, the fact that a lot of us agreed with the substitutions just goes to show why we have never made a career in football management,

My misses just said to me. "Spurs play great football and will win lots of games, but there is still no-one at the club that does not accept losing and that includes Harry"

Cant believe she said that.

Half time images on Norwegian telly shows clearly that Bale was tripped on his heel by the defender whose name escapes me. So Bale didn't dive, he was fouled. I don't know if the ref actually saw that little trip, but the decision was 100% correct.

Gibbs?

the 1st sub i would have made would be lennon for kranjcar. modric and parker weren't doing too bad but niko offered us nothing in offence or defence and was strolling about

in hindsight, I think it more likely that they were, and we are all idiots

Sandro looked unfit so did VDV.

Lennon I am certain was not fit and at 5-2 Harry must have thought im not risking Lennon cos i need him for manure.

I think we should have stuck to our initial formation. i really do.

Sandro looked unfit so did VDV.

Lennon I am certain was not fit and at 5-2 Harry must have thought im not risking Lennon cos i need him for manure.

I think we should have stuck to our initial formation. i really do.

I completely agree, but I was on here at half time banging on about vdv and a 3 man MF, shows what I know

Feel sorry for the guy who said he'd be watching the game on Sky+ because hes working today.

I'm sure others will know that he is doing that and someone will have a quiet word with him. I would rather that happened if the game played out as it did.

Feel sorry for the guy who said he'd be watching the game on Sky+ because hes working today.

I know the score.

I heard a massive shout from my office from our bar. I couldn't help myself but go look. Listening to Chas & Dave wasn't working very well as a distraction. That was when Walnutt got their 5th.

At least I only need to deal with catching up on MOTD instead now.

Back