• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur U21 v Chel$ea U21 OMT***

Mason was 4 and the poster who chills with his Dad will confirm.. Bentaleb and Ceballos aren't academy graduates.

....by your definition.

im pretty sure the definition of an academy graduate is someone who graduates from the academy (funnily enough) something which Rose, Bentaleb et all have done.

Ugo next Spurs boss?

It did not work with Sherwood but I quite like the idea of promoting from with in. Hope Poch sticks around 4 or 5 years, pointless in my view to keep changing.

But yeah I would not mind giving Ugo a go when the time comes, is why I was so in favour of getting Inglethorpe in to be manager because he knew the youth players well.

Ehigou is an actual qualified coach so would at least have some qualification for the job, albeit scant

Back