• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur U21 v Chel$ea U21 OMT***

Thought I would actually look into Chelsea TV. Looks like it's £6 a month? I just assumed it would be bundled with whichever sports package. Does anyone have it?

If anyone needs help watching this game PM me and I'll try my best to help.

Kick off in a couple of minutes.

Thought I would actually look into Chelsea TV. Looks like it's £6 a month? I just assumed it would be bundled with whichever sports package. Does anyone have it?

Why would you get Chelsea TV?! You'd be giving money to one of our biggest rivals!:eek:

Chelsea started off with all the possession but we're getting into it, few decent forays forward and a couple of decent chances.

Spurs U21s (v Chelsea): McGee, McQueen, Ogilvie, Lesniak, Ball, Carter-Vickers, Sonupe, Winks, Ceballos, Onomah, Miller. #COYS

Cheers for the heads up 7percent, I watched most of that.

Thought Onomah was the standout attacking player for us, as he usually is when I see him play. Had to check, still only 17! Wonder if he will get some time for the first team in one of the cups this season, looks like he wouldn't be completely out of place following Bentaleb, Kane, Mason etc.

Ceballos good in flashes as you would expect, Winks looked tidy, McGee made a couple of good reaction saves. Lameiras showed some nice touches when he came on too.

Though we looked fairly solid defensively too. Both centre backs (Ball and Carter-Vickers) looked good and composed. Carter-Vickers the one featuring for the US youth setup somewhat regularly from what I understand, another one who is just 17...

After a quick pressing start from us Chelsea had most of the ball in the first half. They have some good players for sure, but we looked well organized and defended well. We took over more and more as the game progressed I thought and also created the better chances. Sonupe getting the winner was a bit out of the blue, but not undeserved.

Cheers for the heads up 7percent, I watched most of that.

Thought Onomah was the standout attacking player for us, as he usually is when I see him play. Had to check, still only 17! Wonder if he will get some time for the first team in one of the cups this season, looks like he wouldn't be completely out of place following Bentaleb, Kane, Mason etc.

Ceballos good in flashes as you would expect, Winks looked tidy, McGee made a couple of good reaction saves. Lameiras showed some nice touches when he came on too.

Though we looked fairly solid defensively too. Both centre backs (Ball and Carter-Vickers) looked good and composed. Carter-Vickers the one featuring for the US youth setup somewhat regularly from what I understand, another one who is just 17...

After a quick pressing start from us Chelsea had most of the ball in the first half. They have some good players for sure, but we looked well organized and defended well. We took over more and more as the game progressed I thought and also created the better chances. Sonupe getting the winner was a bit out of the blue, but not undeserved.

It's a lot more fun following our youth an development teams rather than the first team currently!

Back