• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

So planning gurus, wtf is left to do?

I'm think judging by the photos on page 314 we're already pressing ahead with the construction at a fair rate! Signed, sealed and on the way to being delivered.

Doubt there's much more need for involved from the planners now, other than compliance based work and if any changes to the design arise, giving approval for those through endorsement of plans.

Boris Johnson forwards it onto Cameron for approval, Cameron sends it off to the EU for approval, the EU send it off to the UN for approval and then finally the UN sends it to Barrack Obama for official confirmation.
You forgot the final spiritual sign off from the flying spaghetti monster. Only then can we be truly sure this stadium will go ahead.

I wonder how Chelski aim to get there ground up in such a short amount of time,its taken us 10 years or so to get this far.......they've got a railway line,cemetary, houses worth 750k surrounding Stamford Bridge,be very interesting to see how they navigate all the crap that goes in building a new staduim though its only new stands they are building but still... they need permission and all sorts.

Roman and his black briefcase full of cash be very busy i presume.

You forgot the final spiritual sign off from the flying spaghetti monster. Only then can we be truly sure this stadium will go ahead.

That will only happen after Obama forwards it to the new world order at their bi-annual congress, they again will have to hand it over to the Lizard-overlord who will present the case for the Alien grand council before his noodleness has the final say.

I wonder how Chelski aim to get there ground up in such a short amount of time,its taken us 10 years or so to get this far.......they've got a railway line,cemetary, houses worth 750k surrounding Stamford Bridge,be very interesting to see how they navigate all the crap that goes in building a new staduim though its only new stands they are building but still... they need permission and all sorts.

Or some armenian gangsters with a contingent of snipers on the roof of Stamford Bridge.

Did you see how much the lovvies round there kicked off when they were going to build one crossrail station. I just can not believe Chelsea will get quick approval if they do it will be more proof to be that the prem is corrupt pretty much thought it was ever since the last game of the season when we tried to get the west ham game postponed but the league doctor would not leave his exec box at highbury.

Did you see how much the lovvies round there kicked off when they were going to build one crossrail station. I just can not believe Chelsea will get quick approval if they do it will be more proof to be that the prem is corrupt pretty much thought it was ever since the last game of the season when we tried to get the west ham game postponed but the league doctor would not leave his exec box at highbury.

Back