• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Subsequent to the application being granted approval, and after consultation with the planning committee, it was agreed that further clarification on elements - both legal, but mostly technical - of the proposal would aid the Mayor's Office. To that end, such efforts have been progressing and we hope to be in a position to deliver the consented proposal to the Mayor's Office, for their consideration, within the next fortnight.

We think it is vitally important that the Mayor's Office is absolutely clear and without doubt that the unfortunate reporting delay should neither be interpreted as intentional nor an attempt to subvert the planning committee. We feel confident that the robustness of the application will firmly demonstrate that not to be the case, and - for what it is worth - this is a view echoed by Haringey Council.

This was posted on 2nd Feb, which is 2 weeks ago. Does that mean we can assume that papers have now been submitted to the mayor's office?

This was posted on 2nd Feb, which is 2 weeks ago. Does that mean we can assume that papers have now been submitted to the mayor's office?

The Standard ran a story last night saying that they were still to be submitted. I think that it was still a couple of weeks away.

Whilst it's frustrating waiting to hear the decision, I suppose it's got to be worth taking a bit longer to get everything in order, rather than risk a loophole that allows the mayor's office to refer the plans to a further stage of approval (Secretary of State?) or a body such as English Heritage to raise further objections (if that's even possible at this stage), and thereby create even more delays. Assuming we get the final approval in the next few months, and get an announcement about playing at Wembley, this, along with the way everything is going with the team, has all the ingredients for a perfect end to the season.

The Standard ran a story last night saying that they were still to be submitted. I think that it was still a couple of weeks away.

That comes from the trust meeting one week ago where it was said within one month.

Just after the planning meeting, the club said within a week. Our insider said two weeks two weeks ago and now the trust says a month. We're in a time warp, aren't we?

Just after the planning meeting, the club said within a week. Our insider said two weeks two weeks ago and now the trust says a month. We're in a time warp, aren't we?

It's like the second coming of Christ or the apocalypse, a thousand dates will be predicted none of which will come to fruition.

I think it's fairly clear that the mayor will provide approval, I'm sure all indications point to this as building work is still going on each day. The mayor has already spoken about how he's in favour of the project in general, I can't see anyone at that level being brave enough to turn down a re-generation of this scale down in one of the most deprived areas of London.

A die-hard Arsenal fan goes to watch West Ham playing Liverpool is weird enough, but to then join in singing with the home fans.. w t f
Ha yeah, sounds like he was nearly converted there and then.

Not exactly the same, but I was in the kop for a Liverpool Spurs match a good few years ago and I had to camouflage myself with applause and a few moans at the appropriate times. And then stay quiet as a mouse when Spurs equalised (an o.g. by Rudduck if memory serves) :D

Back