• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

south-stand-render-gallery.jpg

Hmm, not that inspiring at all. Bland. In fact I'd say it looks a lot less impressive than things like the Westfield shopping centre. Was hoping for a striking interior, something that makes you stop and go "wow".

Note also the ironic yellow umbrellas situated in the shade! That is the biggest issue with those tall tower blocks/ hotel, they are to the South and will block the sun getting to the ground and that meeting space, so I don't think they will need umbrellas somehow.

Hmm, not that inspiring at all. Bland. In fact I'd say it looks a lot less impressive than things like the Westfield shopping centre. Was hoping for a striking interior, something that makes you stop and go "wow".

Note also the ironic yellow umbrellas situated in the shade! That is the biggest issue with those tall tower blocks/ hotel, they are to the South and will block the sun getting to the ground and that meeting space, so I don't think they will need umbrellas somehow.
63958254.jpg

So has anybody been able to locate this application on the planning portal? No results found when I try.

They pulled the pages.

Someone on SSC had checked their planning portal and found the three applications I posted here. They had numbers, applicants, etc, but none of the details and supporting documents had been added. They removed these pages a few hours later and they no longer show up on the database search.

It has been noted that Haringey are revamping their web site, complete with a new logo:
logo.png

Some things are more important. Haringey say it will be up later in the week, after "validation".

From SSC:
RMB2007;127265851 said:
Sent an email to Haringey Council asking when the revised planning application would be on their site, and this is the reply I received:
Thank you for your email.

The application is currently still going through our validation process, it should be valid and available on the website by the end of this week.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michelle Searle

Good point. I assume it must be the southern car park as that extends far enough away from the stadium to store a pitch.

I'm trying to remember, but wasn't this the car park moved to the new basement to accommodate the sliding pitch? Perhaps they haven't updated all the drawings in all the files.

I've asked on SSC.

Missed a trick of not building a dungeon for players linked to Real Madrid... contract renewal is a mandate to be released.

Back