• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I'm pleased we appear to be getting a better stadium and I understand the rational behind the plan, my main worry is that we will have trouble selling out. If season ticket prices rise to the level they have been shown on the questionaire I will not renew, I'll take my chances with buying on a match to match basis.

dwpcQylpOlEng_zhsWhUR2M4DcxFIz4LHm2pqGRu-nnYEBXwGooP5gqdhRx0kA4W1Q1Xp_Y-wZkjgo6g2Ugw0D0sezyNNWXc8t_MALpm4PpD4XMB21vhVL1j-ec7v2fGZk_auuilsaXJV4Q80QMeyU6sGgiFcLoEjb76LdAzuR03f1FoIWRSmsY4km6XgKMyWotZTylgMymFSKtS3wvb7yHNVdilWeHHNA6qP_NxvkjtMHxzyBQwH4Ar03p8O8oDDhSJ5k5JUjH4Fkhj8H5i1lLv6fGlFOAnFaFy4i0deA0HWZjKlUXCUad22HooXffl7V3ItGNlD9uKb7hHJL-fy3JYSKoibAuhQM49ax6PskBaP41Sl8VnTsMdcJOu4o5crsu3DjVH7nkT7UQcCkMJFh-ucaUXhuj6oifU-dMQZAFaGm5vWuURVn5vp9UYsAHVl6uZzk2XVteoBDjaJW9eeXo96j4z9fE0pG-XADlfkdXSMkRu5pWvr4t2L0fO72flMMMzvmey4G6bNeWL3OPiobq1bi6StSGWD6oE5rOg4BeH=w1366-h454-no

oh the memories...especially like today !

dwpcQylpOlEng_zhsWhUR2M4DcxFIz4LHm2pqGRu-nnYEBXwGooP5gqdhRx0kA4W1Q1Xp_Y-wZkjgo6g2Ugw0D0sezyNNWXc8t_MALpm4PpD4XMB21vhVL1j-ec7v2fGZk_auuilsaXJV4Q80QMeyU6sGgiFcLoEjb76LdAzuR03f1FoIWRSmsY4km6XgKMyWotZTylgMymFSKtS3wvb7yHNVdilWeHHNA6qP_NxvkjtMHxzyBQwH4Ar03p8O8oDDhSJ5k5JUjH4Fkhj8H5i1lLv6fGlFOAnFaFy4i0deA0HWZjKlUXCUad22HooXffl7V3ItGNlD9uKb7hHJL-fy3JYSKoibAuhQM49ax6PskBaP41Sl8VnTsMdcJOu4o5crsu3DjVH7nkT7UQcCkMJFh-ucaUXhuj6oifU-dMQZAFaGm5vWuURVn5vp9UYsAHVl6uZzk2XVteoBDjaJW9eeXo96j4z9fE0pG-XADlfkdXSMkRu5pWvr4t2L0fO72flMMMzvmey4G6bNeWL3OPiobq1bi6StSGWD6oE5rOg4BeH=w1366-h454-no

oh the memories...especially like today !
Was great to hear the BT commies praising today's atmosphere at WHL. GHod remarked what's so special is it doesn't just come from one or two sections but from all around the ground and Michael Owen (who, contrary to what some say, seems to have a genuine soft spot for Tottenham) agreed there's no better atmos in the Prem when it's like that.

Was great to hear the BT commies praising today's atmosphere at WHL. GHod remarked what's so special is it doesn't just come from one or two sections but from all around the ground and Michael Owen (who, contrary to what some say, seems to have a genuine soft spot for Tottenham) agreed there's no better atmos in the Prem when it's like that.

never red

o_O

Said it all along, just wish we could have increased capacity at the Lane, a-la-St James Park, and just added tiers to a couple of stands. Much as it will be amazing to have a shiny new stadium, I am soooo going to miss the old ground

Funny you should say that, went to St. James Park for the first on Friday with my girlfriend and I was left very impressed, the sheer size of those two stands is a sight to behold. Great stadium and so close to the city centre (10-15 mins walk away from Saudi Sportswashing Machine Central station it must be the best away day in the Prem, so many good pubs nearby).

Despite thinking the same as you such a project, even it raised capacity to 61k, would still be miles away from what the planned stadium could make us. All about money I'm afraid but having said that fair play to the club and Populous for making it have character and close proximity, which is extremely rare in new stadiums these days.

Funny you should say that, went to St. James Park for the first on Friday with my girlfriend and I was left very impressed, the sheer size of those two stands is a sight to behold. Great stadium and so close to the city centre (10-15 mins walk away from Saudi Sportswashing Machine Central station it must be the best away day in the Prem, so many good pubs nearby).

Despite thinking the same as you such a project, even it raised capacity to 61k, would still be miles away from what the planned stadium could make us. All about money I'm afraid but having said that fair play to the club and Populous for making it have character and close proximity, which is extremely rare in new stadiums these days.

You have never sat in the away hit up there I take it?

The worse of any ground in the country. You can't see as your too far back, there are jones skaters faraway fans and the atmosphere is brick

Back