• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project - Archway Have Appealed

Have they waited til the last possible moment to make this appeal?

Can the council cut of access to the site by doing works on the entrance either end of Paxton so no vehicles can go up or down it.

That dump site is about a mile from my house :lol:

Regularly catches on fire and stinks the surrounding area out

Have they waited til the last possible moment to make this appeal?

Looks that way.
Have no sympathy for them at all now and I refuse to believe that greed is not a motivating factor for them (even if they've never asked for £25m) in the same way that brutal commercial interest is a motivating factor for THFC

Seriously though, Archway are doing whatever they need to to protect their own interests. It is damaging to the club but maybe they club should fork out the extra money and get it over with as I am sure the time it has cost us has set us back financially much more than whatever Archway wanted in the first place.

Once again it may be a case of Levy being stubborn and not wanting to give in to the demands.

can someone spell it out in laymans terms as to where this leaves us?

Waiting 6 months probably for the high court appearance.

Is this not the reason why the original cpo took so long in the first place? As in making sure it was watertight incase there was an appeal.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

IMO Archway are lucky no home game this weekend. Could be problems down there on the 21st though

Yah I'm surprised some nutters haven't already done something reckless.

i thought they go by the value of the land,expense of leaving and the expense of setting up somewhere else plus and extra 20/30% on top.What else??

Why haven't no one else caused a stink when they left.

What is the problem,the goons had far more businesses to get rid of than us,how did they get things done..........pain in the frigging **** this is now.

Is this holding up the new design ? or do you think we are just waiting for this to be done and dusted before releasing any news?

But the thing is, its not just Spurs and its fans affected, they're also preventing the creation of several hundreds of jobs and the start of the much needed regeneration project.

Surely Spurs are offering them a value far higher than the site is worth, plus relocation to new premises in the area?

The reason none of the other 70 businesses as such kicked up a stink was because Spurs basically just struck one deal with the landlord of the vast majority of them (not 70 different agreements) and he gave them their notice. There are a lot of unhappy businesses around.

Seriously though, Archway are doing whatever they need to to protect their own interests. It is damaging to the club but maybe they club should fork out the extra money and get it over with as I am sure the time it has cost us has set us back financially much more than whatever Archway wanted in the first place.

Once again it may be a case of Levy being stubborn and not wanting to give in to the demands.

If they have made an offer then you're right. But I thought the problem is they simply don't want to move for any price.

owner of Archway is an arsenal fan no? Sure I read that on one of the other site with a direct quote. Explains why he is a thick headed lil ****

If they have made an offer then you're right. But I thought the problem is they simply don't want to move for any price.
I think that's what it boils down to. They are just stubborn fu**ers, and simply will not move. If it was about money, I'm sure the it would have been sorted out years ago.
But as far as I know, they can't appeal the CPO itself, only the process in what the decision is based on and the process itself. And what I heard from people who know about this stuff, Archway have a very weak case.
The CPO will stand, it's just gonna take longer :twisted:](*,)

so, will we be playing our home games at the Emigrates for a season at smoe stage then??!!!? ?

:eek:

8-[

Back