• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project - CPO Now Granted!!!

In the context of this project, "shortly" could be as much as three months.

My guess is that MC is indeed itk and does indeed work for or with the club in a relatively senior capacity. Just a hunch based on the language employed and the way that the issues are discussed.

Could be an elaborate and convincing hoax, of course, but I don't think so.

Where you said "months" did you mean "years" Jimbo?..... In the context of this project "in my lifetime" would qualify as shortly! ;)

My thoughts are that we'll see an announcement by the end of this month. with the (apparent) good news that Archway is now settled and done the club can now move forward with confidence.

I also wonder whether it was telling that Joe Lewis made an appearance at WHL for the Liverpool game. He is over for games very rarely and I'm not a believer in coincidences, so him being there right at the same time that the Archway case is fully settled could be a good sign in terms of this project.

Apparantly one of them has been registered in our squad of 25 and will partner Vertonghen against Sunderland; Poch is keen a more mobile centre back.

Fazio may be slow but he is not totally immobile to call him a cone!

I do hope he is not like that other tall, intellectual graduate, John Lacy, who got us relegated, well not entirely on his own but, GHod, was he pedestrian.

Fazio may be slow but he is not totally immobile to call him a cone!

I do hope he is not like that other tall, intellectual graduate, John Lacy, who got us relegated, well not entirely on his own but, GHod, was he pedestrian.

We signed Lacy when we were promoted along with Ardiles & Villa

I dont have a clue about construction etc but whats with the work being done currently (in those pics etc) when things are still up in the air (from my understanding) tendering of the stadium builders etc etc etc, what about the design? has that changed since a couple of years back?

Ill be honest I would also expect a big hip hip hooray type event to commence construction etc.

Aren't there anyone in here who lives close to WHL and can go take some damn photos and have a look if the Archway fu****s are moving out?

BTW this is a thread about the NDP, not a frikkin squad thread!

I dont have a clue about construction etc but whats with the work being done currently (in those pics etc) when things are still up in the air (from my understanding) tendering of the stadium builders etc etc etc, what about the design? has that changed since a couple of years back?

Ill be honest I would also expect a big hip hip hooray type event to commence construction etc.

Principally demolition.

Because of business rates and risk of squatters, it's in the club's interests to flatten properties as soon as it acquires them. That's why the site has been so drastically cleared (including the old garage/club shop over the summer).

There does seem some basic foundation/groundwork going on as well - maybe sorting utility access etc.

I wonder if a 2/3 built stadium will help Lammy's crendentials for this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-29066627

Dont want to get into party politics but I fcuking hope not. But then London has had two shocking Mayors recently who have both been awful so I guess it is par for the course to have an idiot run for it.

Hell maybe I will throw my hat into the ring, women must wear mini skirts everyday and just for marky all London buses will have pictures of midgets fcuking themselves with drum sticks.

All vegetables will be banned in cakes.

As soon as an MP uses the words 'grown up and serious debate' I turn off. W@nker hand signal

As soon as an MP uses the words 'grown up and serious debate' I turn off. W@nker hand signal

So he admits that most of the time they're just squabbling like little children, trying to one-up each other?

Dont want to get into party politics but I fcuking hope not. But then London has had two shocking Mayors recently who have both been awful so I guess it is par for the course to have an idiot run for it.

Hell maybe I will throw my hat into the ring, women must wear mini skirts everyday and just for marky all London buses will have pictures of midgets fcuking themselves with drum sticks.

All vegetables will be banned in cakes.

Go for it Chich,

You have the key for this. You were a locksmith before.

=D>

Did anyone listen to Rule the Roost this week? Kat from the Supporters Trust was in and said that they had met the club (Levy included) last week and said that Archway have until 11th Sept to lodge an appeal and they don't know whether they will or not.

Did anyone listen to Rule the Roost this week? Kat from the Supporters Trust was in and said that they had met the club (Levy included) last week and said that Archway have until 11th Sept to lodge an appeal and they don't know whether they will or not.

That seems contrary to most reports - that the deadline past a few weeks ago and they've already been moving out.

Perhaps the 11/9 is the deadline on their notice to vacate?

That seems contrary to most reports - that the deadline past a few weeks ago and they've already been moving out.

Yes, but 'most reports' are bullsh1t - I would suggest that a direct quote from the board via THST is likely to be more accurate.

Seems to fit very well with this:

Found this in the stadium thread over at SC:

http://www.haringey.gov.uk/pn-ndp-compulsory-purchase-order-20140728.pdf

This is dated 30th July 2014.

So if the notification has been confirmed on this date and not 11th July, then the appeal cut-off might not be until 10th September.

That was what I was thinking. 11/9 is the deadline for the appeal based on the date of the notice.

Of course, the big unknown is what Archway have done. They could well have done a deal and it's nice to think recent activity reflects that. Perhaps part of the deal was that the club wouldn't crow about it. It would be nice to think they would be allowed to move out without attention and then we can make the announcement when all obstacles are gone.

As I said ealier, this can't be more difficult than for some1 to just go take a look at what's going on in Paxton Road and take a few photos. Surely someone on this forum lives nearby?

As I said ealier, this can't be more difficult than for some1 to just go take a look at what's going on in Paxton Road and take a few photos. Surely someone on this forum lives nearby?

I do, if I pass it in the coming days before the game I will. Won't guarantee I will though. I try to stay away tbh

Back