• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project - CPO Now Granted!!!

I think it's 10 %, but capped at 3000?

Nah it certainly used to be 5% and is dependant on segregation options. Again MK stadium is a bowl type so segregation can only be done by losing seats

Nah it certainly used to be 5% and is dependant on segregation options. Again MK stadium is a bowl type so segregation can only be done by losing seats

It's definitely 10%:

R.8. Unless otherwise agreed by the Board or between the Clubs, and subject to Rule R.9, each
Home Club shall make available to its Visiting Club:
R.8.1. 3,000 tickets or, if the capacity of the Home Club’s ground is less than 30,000, such
number of tickets as is equal to 10 per cent. of its ground capacity;

European ties: 5%
Domestic cup: 15%

If we end up with a navy Emirates I won't be happy :red:

The only downside to moving out is the fact in those early matches we will lose the 'home ground' factor. Do not underestimate the advantage of playing at WHL can give us at times.
Us as fans will really have up our game to try and recreate a good home atmosphere at Milton Keynes.

Not sure I am totally happy with 2 seasons away from the Lane, and would that mean the move would begin next season? Otherwise it means we wouldnt move into the new stadium until Aug 2018

I dont for one moment belive we would move for 2 seasons, the orginal plan was to build one half with full capacity then one season with reduced capacity.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

MK would be fairly expensive for people who go routinely. There is obviously a significant and sustantial diference between paying for an oyster journey to WHL and a £30-40 return to MK. Of course that would only concern guys living in London etc.

I dont for one moment belive we would move for 2 seasons, the orginal plan was to build one half with full capacity then one season with reduced capacity.

IIRC it was Season 1 build much of new ground while we maintained 36,000, then Season 2 move to c40,000 while overlapping stand was dealt with, season 3 we're in at 50,000+

Much water under the bridge since then - but I await real info from club on how it's gonna pan out now.

MK would be fairly expensive for people who go routinely. There is obviously a significant and sustantial diference between paying for an oyster journey to WHL and a £30-40 return to MK. Of course that would only concern guys living in London etc.

what the club will lose in supporters who think it's too far to travel they will gain in picking up supporters from the surrounding areas - our support is pretty well spread across the country and im sure there will be plenty of people who can travel to MK easily to support the team. I won't be one however, toying of the idea of buying an away ST for these years

If we end up with a navy Emirates I won't be happy :red:

My understanding is that was part of the concerns about the old design. Apart from the kop end, it was not distinctive enough.

what the club will lose in supporters who think it's too far to travel they will gain in picking up supporters from the surrounding areas - our support is pretty well spread across the country and im sure there will be plenty of people who can travel to MK easily to support the team. I won't be one however, toying of the idea of buying an away ST for these years

I was thinking more along the lines of existing ST holders, me as an example. Would I be prepared to (on top of the £900 a season) pay an additional £800 to £900 travelling? I know some do - people from far and wide but will be interesting to see what the club does about it as im sure it will be considered.

i was referring to existing ST holders... id be very surprised if the club do anything to help ease the financial burden of those who will be paying extra to travel to games as there will be a huge queue of people behind them who will be able to travel there at a relative ease.

There are - and as has been the case for some time - a number of options on the table, and yes one of those would be a short-term ground-share. Such an option doesn't come without its own myriad of problems - all of which the club is sensitive to, so please don't be of the misunderstanding that that is the direction of travel here. At this stage, it remains nothing but an option, but there are many others too.

We have come a long way. It has taken a great deal of time, expertise and commitment. Without any shadow of a doubt, the home straight IS now very much in sight. As has been well documented, the project has faced considerable obstacles and, rather disappointingly, the club wasn't able to resolve these amicably. We are excited to break new ground on that front, and this has now enacted a timetable which has short-term deliverables.

We will be making a major announcement shortly, and I trust that it will be very well received.

There are - and as has been the case for some time - a number of options on the table, and yes one of those would be a short-term ground-share. Such an option doesn't come without its own myriad of problems - all of which the club is sensitive to, so please don't be of the misunderstanding that that is the direction of travel here. At this stage, it remains nothing but an option, but there are many others too.

We have come a long way. It has taken a great deal of time, expertise and commitment. Without any shadow of a doubt, the home straight IS now very much in sight. As has been well documented, the project has faced considerable obstacles and, rather disappointingly, the club wasn't able to resolve these amicably. We are excited to break new ground on that front, and this has now enacted a timetable which has short-term deliverables.

We will be making a major announcement shortly, and I trust that it will be very well received.

A deliberate construction-themed pun?

Personally I don't care what the interim arrangements are - it's like putting up with roadworks during the school holidays. For the greater good.

Look at what Brighton had to put up with - a decade in an athletic stadium and then sharing with Gillingham, but they finally got their pot of gold, which should project them into the top flight soon enough.

Cp62j1q.gif

Thanks for info Daniel Mattilda, always appreciated.

I find the two years at MK hard to understand.

The original plan was to part build the stadium and there is no reason that can't still be done with us playing in the old one. Then we would play a year in the part built stadium and then they would have about 3-4 months to finish the stadium over the summer. This last bit was the tight schedule. If we moved away for a season they would have well over a calendar year (ca 15 month) to complete the stadium. Even if they only build half before the move it would be plenty of time.

So why the rumours about two years? Is there a reason why a partial build can't be done before leaving the old stadium? Something unusual about the new design, perhaps? Or is it just poorly thought through ITK?

I'd rather we didn't have to ground share. But if we do then the MK Dons idea sounds fine, especially if we can get up the capacity to 45,000 which I've read somewhere is possible.

Season Tickets can be offered a sabbatical, so there's no need for them to lose their tickets, and if we get in more fans from elsewhere across he country, that might help extend our fanbase, useful for when we get a bigger stadium.

I hope we've moved away from the wavy bowl style, I'd rather something like this:

index.php

Back