• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project

So a company with a net worth of less than £2.8m is allegedly asking for £25m to relocate, is that a relocation fund or retirement pot?

And therein lies the story.

Archway thought they had the golden ticket......aimed too high......forgot they were dealing with Levy (thought they were Spurs fans?)...Levy did his evil laugh, then gave them the silent treatment....dug his heels in, wouldn't budge, knew this would be sorted out a lot cheaper going through CPO......Archway missed their chance by taking the pee in the first place, we know Levy's reaction to this kind of behaviour......the one variable he didn't know was the time its bloody taken

Ha would love it love it if they played at Brighton because it will be about a 10 minute train journey from the new gaff.

Season-ticket holders who would be reluctant to travel to ‘home’ games could be granted a ‘sabbatical’, which would release them from financial obligations during the season on the road.

This would be handy if true

Don't know why we can't play at somewhere like Craven Cottage when not at Wembley. Okay the capacity is 9K less than WHL but Stadium MK is 6K less and 35 miles further.

Brighton would be nice and easy for me too

where are you at milo old son, Brighton is not the biggest stadium and frankly if they are going for one with Brighton's capacity I would have thought it better to stay in London but would be handy for me. We will be in Hurstpierpoint close to Hassocks so very handy for me.

Brighton would be a killer for me and the missus, wouldnt fancy that drive every other weekend for a year. Milton Keynes would get my vote

Last edited:

Brighton would be a killing for me and the missus, wouldnt fancy that drive every other weekend for a year. Milton Keynes would get my vote

Fear not, then. Mattilda Collywobbles has rubbished the story and, from previous posts, I get the strong impression that he / she works at the club at a fairly high level.

Brighton would be a killer for me and the missus, wouldnt fancy that drive every other weekend for a year. Milton Keynes would get my vote

If you live at the **** end of the country then surely everything's a **** drive?

Just move to the South East, it's much nicer.

Back