• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Stabbings, stabbings and more stabbings in Tottenham at the moment, with WG (Wood Green) gang fighting NPK (Northumberland Park) gang... according to the papers... I know nothing about this stuff. It does not make me want to hang around after a game for an hour at NWHL, my life and comfort is rather important to me.

Mind you, someone got stabbed in Ealing, West London today too, crazy stuff.

Stabbings, stabbings and more stabbings in Tottenham at the moment, with WG (Wood Green) gang fighting NPK (Northumberland Park) gang... according to the papers... I know nothing about this stuff. It does not make me want to hang around after a game for an hour at NWHL, my life and comfort is rather important to me.

Mind you, someone got stabbed in Ealing, West London today too, crazy stuff.

More then in New York now apparently.

Easy answer is to take a tough approach to all crime even the petty stuff as they did out there, also increase the budget and increase police officers. I would build a few more prisons and anyone carrying a knife or acid goes straight to jail does not pass go and does not collect 200 pounds.

More then in New York now apparently.

Easy answer is to take a tough approach to all crime even the petty stuff as they did out there, also increase the budget and increase police officers. I would build a few more prisons and anyone carrying a knife or acid goes straight to jail does not pass go and does not collect 200 pounds.

I don't disagree. One problem though is there needs to be some evidence of intent, which is hard to prove. Otherwise how do you differentiate teenagers tooling up from say Joe Public doing DIY? I was walking around town the other day with one of these (http://www.wilko.com/all-hand-tools/wilko-jab-saw-150mm/invt/0344231) because I had to get something to cut some holes in floorboards

If a few DIYers get banged up accidentally, that's a small price to pay. They have internet access in prison GB, you'll still be able to post.

If a few DIYers get banged up accidentally, that's a small price to pay. They have internet access in prison GB, you'll still be able to post.

If it's not technical like it is now (bigger than 3" and non-fixed blades banned), then you end up with profiling. Black teenagers must be criminals, older white people must have explanations etc., which is a very bad way to go.

i guess the answer to that is, until predominantly elder white people are the ones stabbing each other daily then it wont change.

Back