• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

More then in New York now apparently.

Easy answer is to take a tough approach to all crime even the petty stuff as they did out there, also increase the budget and increase police officers. I would build a few more prisons and anyone carrying a knife or acid goes straight to jail does not pass go and does not collect 200 pounds.

Could not agree me more, when i was a kid IF you carried a knife you got a pasting from the cops and then went to jail. Its all this flimflam social worker brick which says every one is entitled to some understanding and help to reform, little bricks should be locked up.

The answer is to decriminalise, license and tax recreational drugs.

Gets my vote.

stad3.png
Thanks but that doesn't really answer my question. I'm talking about the area hidden by the cladding in this image to the right of the main entrance. You can't see in this picture if there are more panels and glazing beneath the exterior. I guess there must be a drawing somewhere showing the elevation of the finished building without the cladding/veil installed.

Edit: got it (here if you are interested)

Last edited:
I think we should just get an island like battle royale let all the paedos and rapists get on with it
We're already on that island, didn't you read the terms and conditions when you got here?
We need a technology that can scan crowds and find weapons, like on Total Recall.

Back