• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

0_New-Tottenham-stadium-3112-5.jpg

0_New-Tottenham-stadium-3112-9.jpg

0_New-Tottenham-stadium-3112-13.jpg

0_New-Tottenham-stadium-3112-45.jpg

0_New-Tottenham-stadium-3112-41.jpg

0_New-Tottenham-stadium-3112-42.jpg

0_New-Tottenham-stadium-3112-34.jpg
0_New-Tottenham-stadium-3112-32.jpg
0_New-Tottenham-stadium-3112-31.jpg

0_New-Tottenham-stadium-3112-17.jpg

Full gallery: https://www.football.london/tottenh.../gallery-todays-latest-photos-inside-15614687

And not just beat them. Batter them.

That outburst from the old Warnockosaurus was totally uncalled for. He actually doesn't speak for the club itself.

Strange, I heard him interviewed on 5 Live whilst I was driving home, and he was nothing but complimentary about us!

I must be in a minority but I like him.

What he said isn’t actually wrong.... I don’t get how it came up in the post match press conference though

What he said isn’t actually wrong.... I don’t get how it came up in the post match press conference though

He is just a little salty and didn't want the press to come out and say that the Cardiff performance was brick.

If you're talking about him saying Sissoko should have been red-carded, he brought that up himself. Smokescreens are his go-to speciality.

Warnock can be alright and can say stuff worth listening to. Just think when he loses, it effects him and he gets a bit narky and sometimes rants a bit (and sometimes it can be a bit random)

Not that anyone round here would go off like that after a loss.:D

I just thought it was deflection.

They were quite comprehensively beaten, no real positives in it for them - so he starts getting shirty about something random to take the focus.

But bias aside most people would think it logical that a team shouldn't be able to move stadiums this late in the season with likely 60% of the games already having been played, of course it wasn't the original plan moving so late but I can see why other teams might get annoyed by it for a variety of reasons.

Back