• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

absolutely incredible how fast they're taking her down.

It is moving at a pace. It's like taking off a plaster. Do it quickly = less painful.
Whilst it's kind of sad to see her being demolished, I equally can't wait to see that curve of new terracing go full circle.
There is so much work still to do. As a marker on progress, this came out of the last Trust meeting :
what should fans look out for over the coming months as signals it’s still on course? DL said that the roof going on at the end of January/ early February 2018 would be a big indicator

It is moving at a pace. It's like taking off a plaster. Do it quickly = less painful.
Whilst it's kind of sad to see her being demolished, I equally can't wait to see that curve of new terracing go full circle.
There is so much work still to do. As a marker on progress, this came out of the last Trust meeting :
what should fans look out for over the coming months as signals it’s still on course? DL said that the roof going on at the end of January/ early February 2018 would be a big indicator

Finishing touches tend to take a lot longer than expected, I wouldn't be surprised at this rate for the stadium to look almost complete for several months before its actually done.

Look at the live cams now, it's insane!

http://new-stadium.tottenhamhotspur.com/interact

I wonder how they are going to take that steel frame work down?

Same way they put these things up, either using several mobile cranes like that monstrouserty at Anfield:

Anfield-Stadium-Main-Stand-Truss-Lift.jpg

Or piece by piece using temporary supports like our West stand:

3FB5E32C00000578-4495972-image-a-162_1494509378407.jpg

Watching the live cam from the NW corner of the new stands, you can now see right though what remains of the entire Paxton Rd. stand as they dig away the rubble.

And there's a rainbow visibile to the SE. The old darling continues to go out in style.

Back