• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Slightly related, I've heard from a few Japanese Spurs fans who went to a game and the first question from the person next to them is "oh you're hear for Sonny eh?" 😅 Mostly harmless but a good reminder that often appearance doesn't tell the full story.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Slightly related, I've heard from a few Japanese Spurs fans who went to a game and the first question from the person next to them is "oh you're here for Sonny eh?" 😅 Mostly harmless but a good reminder that often appearance doesn't tell the full story.
Hopefully it was at least said politely.

The plan is to do a Bill Nic statue with the gates I believe, there were stories this week about putting the WHL gates up somewhere in the interim, down by the ticket office.

Slightly related, I've heard from a few Japanese Spurs fans who went to a game and the first question from the person next to them is "oh you're here for Sonny eh?" 😅 Mostly harmless but a good reminder that often appearance doesn't tell the full story.

Never cross the Toda Ultras

The whole concept of statues is pretty vile. They are just for small-roostered empire nonces. They also tend to look really crap. Abstract sculptures maybe, but not real people, and especially never still-living people.

Harry should buy this thing off the council and give it to his wife for Christmas.

Not just the footie fans that get fudged over by NR !!!

Fans attending the Premiership Rugby match between Saracens and Harlequins at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday 23 March (kick-off 3.05pm UK) are asked to take note of the following travel information, which includes details of significant travel disruption and the closure of White Hart Lane station...

Supporters are advised to use TfL’s Journey Planner for all the latest travel advice and leave plenty of time for their journey.

Scheduled track closures​

Supporters are advised that there will be no service on the London Overground between Liverpool Street and Enfield, Cheshunt and Chingford. White Hart Lane will therefore be closed throughout the day.

The Central Line is not in operation between Woodford and Epping. There will also be no service between Poplar and Beckton, and between Stratford International and Woolwich Arsenal on the Docklands Light Railway.

Supporters should also note that the Bakerloo Line will not stop at Paddington Station

Wow, that's fugly!

It'll ruin the stadium's dominance of the skyline too, which is really impressive at the moment

I thought it was just going to be one tower in the SE corner. I hadnt realised it was going to part block the main stairway in the SW too

Wow, that's fugly!

It'll ruin the stadium's dominance of the skyline too, which is really impressive at the moment

I thought it was just going to be one tower in the SE corner. I hadnt realised it was going to part block the main stairway in the SW too
I like the idea, don't like the execution.
But odd to build a state of the art £1bn stadium and then diminish it's impact with those.

Back