• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project - CPO Now Granted!!!

I'd say we should make the tunnel out of the twisted and broken remains of Archway sheet metal after it's torn down to shreds!

As of today

2m3la3c.jpg

Must be a construction site, you can tell by the solitary traffic cone.

Certainly looked a deeper hole than it did last Sunday.

Might be 4 cones there when we return for the Stoke match

Soon there will be room for Lewis's yacht.

:tumbleweed:

To be fair people probably nicked the rest of them and Levy's reluctant to splash the cash on getting the other nine back

Apparantly one of them has been registered in our squad of 25 and will partner Vertonghen against Sunderland; Poch is keen a more mobile centre back.

There are - and as has been the case for some time - a number of options on the table, and yes one of those would be a short-term ground-share. Such an option doesn't come without its own myriad of problems - all of which the club is sensitive to, so please don't be of the misunderstanding that that is the direction of travel here. At this stage, it remains nothing but an option, but there are many others too.

We have come a long way. It has taken a great deal of time, expertise and commitment. Without any shadow of a doubt, the home straight IS now very much in sight. As has been well documented, the project has faced considerable obstacles and, rather disappointingly, the club wasn't able to resolve these amicably. We are excited to break new ground on that front, and this has now enacted a timetable which has short-term deliverables.

We will be making a major announcement shortly, and I trust that it will be very well received.

What is "shortly" exactly? It's been almost a mounth since this was posted. I'm a bit meh about the credibility of Mattilda Collywobs. The word 'ITK' comes to mind....

What is "shortly" exactly? It's been almost a mounth since this was posted. I'm a bit meh about the credibility of Mattilda Collywobs. The word 'ITK' comes to mind....

In the context of this project, "shortly" could be as much as three months.

My guess is that MC is indeed itk and does indeed work for or with the club in a relatively senior capacity. Just a hunch based on the language employed and the way that the issues are discussed.

Could be an elaborate and convincing hoax, of course, but I don't think so.

Back