• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

Rumour on TFC (via SC) is that its Fulham in for Dembele. Honestly baffles me as to why he would do that over Milan, but either way Im relatively comfortable cashing in on him.

I think, given the money involved, the links to Tah would make more sense than Maguire.

Sorry but Tah...no thanks....from what
I have seen of him..not my kind of player by a long chalk.

Utd to offer Smalling or Rojo plus cash to get Alderweireld deal over the line......Daily Express

34d351ec565f01f903ba429363044d6f294c442b

Utd to offer Smalling or Rojo plus cash to get Alderweireld deal over the line......Daily Express

34d351ec565f01f903ba429363044d6f294c442b

Exactly. We accept that and I give up altogether. Be like the Campbell/Berbatov situation.

Toby is in a very precarious position here. 12 months playing very little football and 30 years old this time next year. They may not be lining up to sign him next summer. Rose has found out how far you can fall in 12 months.

Toby ain’t leaving this year
I wouldn’t be surprised if he signed a new deal now

Is his agent his dad? I saw something yesterday (comment on a tweet admittedly so pinch of salt etc but it seemed to be accepted as correct) that his dad had been banned from Hotspur Way earlier this year. Which if true does add a bit more weight to the trouble-behind-the-scenes talk.

Is his agent his dad? I saw something yesterday (comment on a tweet admittedly so pinch of salt etc but it seemed to be accepted as correct) that his dad had been banned from Hotspur Way earlier this year. Which if true does add a bit more weight to the trouble-behind-the-scenes talk.
No idea

Toby ain’t leaving this year
I wouldn’t be surprised if he signed a new deal now

Sign a new contract? Doubt it

I read that the talk in Belgium is that if he is not allowed to go now then he will go to the EU courts to allow him to leave on a free transfer next summer. He doesn't want to take up the option of the extra year and 25 mill clause and has instructed lawyers to help him

I’d get the Judas lite to sign a reduced salary contract, or sit it out and tell every club he’s out injured...luckily i don’t make the decisions.

I read that the talk in Belgium is that if he is not allowed to go now then he will go to the EU courts to allow him to leave on a free transfer next summer. He doesn't want to take up the option of the extra year and 25 mill clause and has instructed lawyers to help him

Yeah there’s loads of talk but so little facts

If he goes to court he doesn’t get paid and he can’t play for anyone else

I doubt very much that we will have a contract that contradicts EU law

EU courts won't mean brick after Brexit day

Interesting that Leicester are about to sign two new centre backs for a combined sum of around 40 mill, a big Croat from Zagreb and a Turk playing in Germany.

They already have Maguire, Morgan, Evans and Benalouane as centre backs
And right there is why they've bought someone else.

Yeah there’s loads of talk but so little facts

If he goes to court he doesn’t get paid and he can’t play for anyone else

I doubt very much that we will have a contract that contradicts EU law

But a player that is taking legal advice to get himself out of his current contract doesn't sound like someone ready to sign a new one for Spurs, that's my point

We shall see

Back