• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

Apparently we have to keep Timmeh - he's the only one who knows where he's hidden Lamela.

Mate I have no doubt the leak is from the TS camp. I just feel the statement is one that can give TS zero confidence. Levy must be livid.

I for one am glad. I have never liked TS. Gave him a chance but the guy is clueless when it comes to management and to representing the club.

Good riddance.

My thoughts exactly.
Didn't like him on appt, was happy to give him full support and a proper chance, however he has managed to successfully undo any chance I personally wanted to give him at an alarming rate. Its taken 5 weeks for me from 'jury's out' to 'arrggghhhh'...

Could the fact that he knew Levy wouldn't be there tonight be a factor in releasing this?

Sunderland are ****E. Expecting Sherwood to gloat, play the victim a bit in the post match presser.

This.

One of the biggest problems I've had with him, is his repeated lack of dignity. I wrote it off at the start as a man learning. Then I tried to see it as 'honesty'. Then I saw him repeatedly embarrass himself and our great club with his tantrums. Then I saw some of the rubbish he kept on spouting. And I thought about how he is representing Tottenham Hotspur FC. To the world. At a time when we are trying to get stadium rights and what-not. Which left me feeling a bit ashamed in all fairness…I trust nothing he says at this point. He's in self-pressie mode...

18 points should be easy from our last 6 games. He's already failed all the significant tests.

So did AVB this season. They both failed the 'significant tests"...

That's the thing i will never get. whilst you're so so quick to ignore AVB's failings you refuse to do the same with Sherwood. I didn't ignore AVB's failings and i won't ignore Sherwood's but i hate others who can't do the same thing and take sides.

So did AVB this season. They both failed the 'significant tests"...

That's the thing i will never get. whilst you're so so quick to ignore AVB's failings you refuse to do the same with Sherwood. I didn't ignore AVB's failings and i won't ignore Sherwood's but i hate others who can't do the same thing and take sides.

It might be more simple than that. It may just be that. What you saw as failings in AVB were not seen as that by others.

It might be more simple than that. It may just be that. What you saw as failings in AVB were not seen as that by others.

* He's got a worse points to game ratio than season this Sherwood.

* He failed and lost to all our rivals (like Sherwood)

* we scored far less goals.

* We conceded around the same.

hmmm i mean it's black and white? if Sherwood has failed than AVB has also failed as all of the stats show we've actually improved in every department since Sherwood has taken over. You're a stats man usually...not now?

he's done a very good job of turning tottenham hotspur football club into the tim sherwood show. which i really didn't expect.

aside from his team selections and tactics (which i disagree with more and more we get to know him) his representation of the club has been abysmal. he's clear shown he lacks the necessary class, restraint, maturity and general intelligence to be manager of spurs. he's miles away at the moment. miles and miles.

* He's got a worse points to game ratio this season than Sherwood.

* He failed and lost to all our rivals (like Sherwood)

* we scored far less goals.

* We conceded around the same.

hmmm i mean it's black and white? if Sherwood has failed than AVB has also failed as all of the stats show we've actually improved in every department since Sherwood has taken over. You're a stats man usually...not now?

This has been done to death and I have so many better things to do than to try and turn a n opinion that verges on religious fervour.

So what I will say is "settling in period" and leave it at that. I've promised myself I'd stop banging my head against this particular brick wall.

There is good and bad in both halves of the season and results are pretty much identical under both managers. All this is academic though because Sherwood is only a stop gap and we only have another handful of games with him at the helm. If there was a serious chance of him being in charge next season, his record and where he might want to take the team should be under a lot more scrutiny.

This has been done to death and I have so many better things to do than to try and turn a n opinion that verges on religious fervour.

So what I will say is "settling in period" and leave it at that. I've promised myself I'd stop banging my head against this particular brick wall.

No 'settling in period' with this chairman in charge. His 'settling in period' was last season and that's that (i don't care about all the new signings). He failed to use them in the right manner and that's on him.

Hopefully our new manager doesn't hide behind excuses and gets the ball rolling from the off. That's my hope.

No 'settling in period' with this chairman in charge. His 'settling in period' was last season and that's that (i don't care about all the new signings). He failed to use them in the right manner and that's on him.

Hopefully our new manager doesn't hide behind excuses and gets the ball rolling from the off. That's my hope.

And that is why you'll always come up with the wrong answer.

It's like adding 2+3 and saying "I don't care about the 3"

Back