• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

SSN saying that Spurs released a statement 15 mins ago saying that the club will sit down with TS at the end of the season and assess the team's performance........what a mess. Tonight its gonna be awkward

I was all over AVB, he was clear top of my list, don't think I was the only one

Not at all. I was too (and yes, I'm STILL of the opinion that given more time it would have worked).

And goddamit when will people stop calling an injured player a "flop" ](*,) (referring to Sky Sports in indianspurs post quoted by Steff above)

Last edited:

Livermore/Clemence, Ardiles, Francis, Gross, Pleat, Graham, Hoddle, Santini, Jol, Ramos, Redknapp, AVB, Sherwood, ?

Not to mention all the care takers.

No-one managing more than 3 years. Hope whoever gets it is given a bit of time. We need some stability. Doubt it will happen though.

Stability doesn't come from the manager, that's just pie in the sky, it comes from higher up. Levy's been running a steady ship for a decade now. It's not like we're underachieving either, we just haven't had that last bit of luck. In fact we've had some seriously bad luck at times.

Maybe Levy could win IF he gave 100% support to his managers..rather than buy players that the manager don't want/need...just sayin'

Given the money involved it is ludicrous to give a manager full control over transfers, at least until he's proven himself somewhat. He needs to show he can get the best out of the players at his disposal. Those involved with transfer dealings at the club will see what kind of names he suggests and if they prove to be good choices. You simply have to work on the basis that he may not be around for more than two or three years and allowing complete squad overhauls every time someone new is appointed is equal to flushing money down the toilet.

Henry Winter tweeted the statement. On my phone so can't embed. Basically says all speculation right now and decisions will be made when TS reviewed at end of season.

For me that says he is gone. No vote of confidence. Just confirmation that nothing is happening right now.

All we need now is a Hytner article in the Guardian about how he is a dead man walking

Stability doesn't come from the manager, that's just pie in the sky, it comes from higher up. Levy's been running a steady ship for a decade now. It's not like we're underachieving either, we just haven't had that last bit of luck. In fact we've had some seriously bad luck at times.

I do appreciate that and there is no doubt the club is very stable. What I meant was the team. It never gets a chance to settle. It would be nice to have a manager sticking around to build his team. Any new players would be signing (hopefully) to play his way and know what to expect before they even come to the club. I don't want us to be a stepping stone anymore. I'm being a bit romantic, I know.

As for the bad luck, if it wasn't for that, we'd have no luck at all! :)

I was just about to post saying how I thought this was a leak from Sherwood and everyone else is already there.

I was just about to post saying how I thought this was a leak from Sherwood and everyone else is already there.

If it is, its more suicide from him, not going to win him any favors from Levy.

The only interesting play left with TS is what he says post his dismissal, Levy by contract or payoff has managed to keep most of our managers reasonably quiet post firing, seems like TS may be the one to not cooperate.

Maybe TS realises he could be in with a chance at Norwich and has gambled, trying to get paid off with the sack early before end of season.

Personally I think Levy has something setup that says he gets no pay off if top 4 not achieved by summer and he could walk with diddly squat.

Why is it whenever anything else is reported that is 'Sky Sports understands' or 'Sky Sources reveal' on here its treated as a load of nonsense thats probably made up then when its to do with us people go on like its all factual?

Henry Winter tweeted the statement. On my phone so can't embed. Basically says all speculation right now and decisions will be made when TS reviewed at end of season.

For me that says he is gone. No vote of confidence. Just confirmation that nothing is happening right now.

All we need now is a Hytner article in the Guardian about how he is a dead man walking

Levy will NOT do that.

I'm telling you mate, (in my most humble opinion - have to say that of course) this is Sherwood's camp leaking stuff...it's a disgrace! he was given MORE than a fair chance by Levy, and now, because he has proven that it is beyond him, we have to see THIS bull****? It goes hand-in-hand with his general behavior in recent weeks. This might be the first time I ever look at a manager on our touchline and simply think 'f uck off c unt'...

I have a season ticket but I have no inclination to go to Lane this evening. This is what Sherwood has done to me

If it is, its more suicide from him, not going to win him any favors from Levy.

The only interesting play left with TS is what he says post his dismissal, Levy by contract or payoff has managed to keep most of our managers reasonably quiet post firing, seems like TS may be the one to not cooperate.

he's beyond that. Favors from Levy? Come on mate :)...he knows, we all know, but he wants to protect what little's left of his current rep and this is a 'way' to do it. It's the chairman's fault, etc, etc...I think (if proven) it would be comparable to an act of treason.

Levy will NOT do that.

I'm telling you mate, (in my most humble opinion - have to say that of course) this is Sherwood's camp leaking stuff...it's a disgrace! he was given MORE than a fair chance by Levy, and now, because he has proven that it is beyond him, we have to see THIS bull****? It goes hand-in-hand with his general behavior in recent weeks. This might be the first time I ever look at a manager on our touchline and simply think 'f uck off c unt'...

Mr J Redknapp

Why would it happen today? ask yourself. Norwich job is open as of, what, yesterday?

interesting

the first ever football match my dad took me to was Tim Sherwood's debut for Norwich, he had a ridiculous bleached perm back then

Levy will NOT do that.

Mate I have no doubt the leak is from the TS camp. I just feel the statement is one that can give TS zero confidence. Levy must be livid.

I for one am glad. I have never liked TS. Gave him a chance but the guy is clueless when it comes to management and to representing the club.

Good riddance.

interesting

the first ever football match my dad took me to was Tim Sherwood's debut for Norwich, he had a ridiculous bleached perm back then

i was at WHL when Norwich came to town in the early 90's.....Lineker scored a hattrick and Sherwood couldnt get anywhere near Gazza (well not many could i guess when Gazza was in his pomp)

Back