• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2016-17

I don't agree that no one turned and attacked players as KWP did this a lot, particularly 1st half
I only saw the second half. I agree KWP and Giorgiu* did OK. It is hard to see the bigger picture from such a low camera angle.

*The MUTV commentators kept calling him Yeo-Yew which was annoying

I only saw the second half. I agree KWP and Giorgiu* did OK. It is hard to see the bigger picture from such a low camera angle.

*The MUTV commentators kept calling him Yeo-Yew which was annoying
Was Phil Neville one of them?

The U19s got their first win in the UEFA Youth League yesterday to give us a small chance of progressing through to the knockouts. A much improved performance and the score line did not at all reflect our dominance, 5-0 wouldn't have flattered us. Little Sam Shashoua was the standout but they all played their part.

The U19s got their first win in the UEFA Youth League yesterday to give us a small chance of progressing through to the knockouts. A much improved performance and the score line did not at all reflect our dominance, 5-0 wouldn't have flattered us. Little Sam Shashoua was the standout but they all played their part.
Maybe Poch can play all of 'em in our upcoming Europa league campaign.

@Yoof or anyone else, what do we know about Samuel Shashoua?

Small creative player, intelligent, good technically. Lacks power/strength, could do with finding a little more explosiveness to help him against bigger opponents. His favourite player is Iniesta and you can see he's tried to model his game on him. Has had a very good couple of months so it's encouraging to see him kick on but he's one who I think needs another good 2-3 years before we really start talking about him as possibly having a future at this level.

^Can he do it on the pitch tho? This is going to be interesting. A lot of Anglo-Nigerian kids in the academies.

England rep: "We're short of someone in midfield of Wheelchair standard. Can you help?"

Spurs rep: "'Fraid not, but would a junior with no laces and a blindfold do? We'll tell him not to try !"

On a more serious note, this has happened before when England have used our place.

The FA built St George's for this sort of home match prep, international dates are well-known, yet they come calling on us. Nice for us, but another damning indictment of the FA's need to play regional politics with the national team

Why aren't they training at St George's? Amazing opportunity and experience for our young lads to be surrounded by it though.

Back