• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

Steff this thread has not worked I am feeling more and more angry, now I am just aware of how much ****ing **** in the world annoys me.

Steff this thread has not worked I am feeling more and more angry, now I am just aware of how much ****ing **** in the world annoys me.

hang in mate, this will run in phases…right now i think everyone is a total and utter **** myself and am currently doing my best to prevent myself from doing what meagre thinking my brain can achieve by listening to the new Skrillex album (which is probably not going to help my mood)…i have to say, a quick **** is always helpful to relieve anger...

That really annoying text alert. I can't describe it, only to say that it really became prominent last year and is an extended whistle esque sound rather than an individual beep! Soooo annoying!!

If you mean the one that sounds like a bird tweeting or similar than I know what you mean. Especially when you're on a train and someone is having a text conversation and receiving texts every minute.

Liverpool fans and the whole Hillsborough thing, just so board of it now... I want to stand and I dont wont some mum who lost her son to make me feel guilty about it.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

If you mean the one that sounds like a bird tweeting or similar than I know what you mean. Especially when you're on a train and someone is having a text conversation and receiving texts every minute.

Yup, it's up there with the WhatsApp alert. The WhatsApp alert is there for it's frequency.

People who laugh loudly at things thT really aren't that funny. Or make any bodily noise a lot louder than ghey need to. People who are loud when they yawn!! Why not yawn quietly? Most people do. Instead they think that they're lions! ****s

The people who designed IPhone keypads. I can type very quickly on a keyboard. When I type on my phone, the letters are all over the place in spite of me seemingly typing accurate I get a plethora of spelling mistakes pop up!

Yup, it's up there with the WhatsApp alert. The WhatsApp alert is there for it's frequency.

People who laugh loudly at things thT really aren't that funny. Or make any bodily noise a lot louder than ghey need to. People who are loud when they yawn!! Why not yawn quietly? Most people do. Instead they think that they're lions! ****s

I now have that text alert stuck on my head.

Oh and to add more to this list:

People who kick your seat in the cinema
People who talk loudly in the cinema and often think that they're being hilarious
Sales reps/charities in the High Street who pester you for some time. If I wanted to sign up for your charity, I'd do so at home, not in the street! I appreciate that that's their job to pester you and so I hate those who've put them in that role more than the individual themselves.

Talking about misspellings....when I typed the word 'themselves' above, my iPhone wanted to convert that in to 'thieves'...almost more appropriate!

This ****ing Mong

9yta6ere.jpg

That is all.

And any of the others from The Only Way is Essex. An apparent celebration of the *****s and idiots of the UK.

Men that where scarf's but not a coat.

Men who wear white trainers and then almost dance down the street so as to avoids puddles.

gotta keep em clean mate, it's not like a pair of brogues that are there to keep your feet warm

I use foam clean on my trainers, the stuff that's meant for computer screens, does a great job

with you on the scarves though, same as people who wear hats in doors, ****ers

I'm careful about puddles with my trainers. I have blue Asics which don't seem remotely waterproof. I bought them for running as they're very comfortable with good support.

Why would I intentionally choose to walk through puddles anyway? ! Makes no sense to, when puddles can be avoided.

Still if you think I'm a ****er, I can handle that as I don't feel any compulsion to be liked by everyone. Plus, in the past I've acted in ways which wool definitely classify me in the category of being a ****er. So heh, I have the propensity to be a ****er.

I sometimes wear a scarf without a coat or jacket, but then sometimes I am a massive w anker! :lol: So, guilty as charged!

When people intentionally fart loudly and then apologise. That's like me hitting you in the face and then saying sorry. How hard is to repress a noisy fart when with others?

When people don't listen and then say pardon to you. Why not bloody listen in the first place?!

What is even worse is when people say pardon, then if you do not say anything because your sulking or annoyed they answer the question you first asked. A lot of people in my life do this and I always ask them why they said pardon if they heard me.

Back