• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

People who talk to you and are rushing for a response when your eating. I'm eating FFS, unless you want me to spit all my food back out on you don't rush me.

And usually wait until you have put the food in your mouth before asking the question.

the parents of fat kids, take some f^ckin responsibility and look after their health

people (mainly kids) who eat with their mouth open. Basic manners costs feck all, it's not hard to close your mouth when there is food in it.

people who bump into friends/acquaintances on the street or in shops and just stop and have a conversation in the middle of the pavement/aisle. Move to the side so us friendless loners can carry on with our lives.

I am getting more and more ****ed off with w.a.nkers with numerous/excessive tattoos who claim it shows their individuality when they are all beginning to look the same.

anyone who has botox or other cosmetic **** that makes them look like a permanently surprised manequin

I once watched the same 3 peas sit on my mother in laws toung for a good 5 minutes of her talking at me.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Indeed. Another dingdonghead in front kept taking selfies of himself and his horse-faced girlfriend throughout the show, flash and all.

Easily rectified with a well timed photo bomb followed by some boisterous jumping - try holding your precious phone when I'm knocking into ya!

I once watched the same 3 peas sit on my mother in laws toung for a good 5 minutes of her talking at me.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

You have more patience than me, I would have taken her to the local snooker hall, stood her up against the rack on the wall and told her manners are free, remember to mind your peas and cues.

The absolute fcuking weirdo cnut feeding seagulls by throwing bits of a loaf of bread everywhere including in my path while I was cycling. Fcuking macaron.

People that walk around with sunglasses on their hair.

People that wave using their fingers(ladies do this most) instead of with the whole hand.

All of the above. The scary thing is I find myself irritated by lots of people these days. My other half thinks I am Victor meldrew as hardly a day goes by without me ranting about someone in the newspaper or on the tv these days.

Another worrying thing after reading through this thread is I think I must have some kind of parralel life to japanesegardenlover. I find myself reading his views and think it could be me writing the exact same posts. If I am reading it correctly we are of a similar age and I find myself agreeing with most of his posts in this thread.
Without sounding like some wierd kind of stalker I would buy this person a beer as I feel a strange kind of empathy with him, although having said that we would probably iritate the hell out of each other and I am not a very sociable kind of person anyway, and dont go around engaging strangers in pubs in conversation.

All of the above. The scary thing is I find myself irritated by lots of people these days. My other half thinks I am Victor meldrew as hardly a day goes by without me ranting about someone in the newspaper or on the tv these days.

Another worrying thing after reading through this thread is I think I must have some kind of parralel life to japanesegardenlover. I find myself reading his views and think it could be me writing the exact same posts. If I am reading it correctly we are of a similar age and I find myself agreeing with most of his posts in this thread.
Without sounding like some wierd kind of stalker I would buy this person a beer as I feel a strange kind of empathy with him, although having said that we would probably iritate the hell out of each other and I am not a very sociable kind of person anyway, and dont go around engaging strangers in pubs in conversation.

haha yep everything and everyone annoys me, I even annoy myself sometimes. I also get called victor.

Anybody who continually posts that they have smashed the gym..

**** off, going to the gym isnt something special its as usual as me having a **** of cleaning my teeth

People who stand blocking the doorway of a busy tube when they are trying to get on or off. Just get out of the bloody train and stand to the side to let people off!

Also the people who run to the tube and then stop the moment they make it on, without regard of others running behind them also trying to get on. Not that I run for the tube. I have too much class for that. Plus I'm too fat. I hate fat too.....

People that try and tell me a tomato is a fruit not a vegetable they always say it in such a way like they think they are the first person to have said it and as if they are oh so clever for knowing what is basically a completely useless bit of information.

I always know I will dislike someone who tells me something like this. Happened today, really annoys me.

People who find out I'm a veggie and ask me if I eat fish.

Restaurants that suggest fish dishes when they find out I'm a veggie.

Meat eaters that call me a a 'hippy' 'leftie nazi(??!)', 'gay' for being a veggie

Vegans that tell me 'I'm not doing enough' and/or look down at me for 'only' being a veggie.

It's a bit like being the middle-child.

People that try and tell me a tomato is a fruit not a vegetable they always say it in such a way like they think they are the first person to have said it and as if they are oh so clever for knowing what is basically a completely useless bit of information.

I always know I will dislike someone who tells me something like this. Happened today, really annoys me.

Did you know bananas are actually an herb, but strawberries are fruit? ;) :p

People who find out I'm a veggie and ask me if I eat fish.

Restaurants that suggest fish dishes when they find out I'm a veggie.

Meat eaters that call me a a 'hippy' 'leftie nazi(??!)', 'gay' for being a veggie

Vegans that tell me 'I'm not doing enough' and/or look down at me for 'only' being a veggie.

It's a bit like being the middle-child.

Never understood people questioning your sexuality because of what you eat.

Got asked if I was gay when I ordered a korma in a curry house, nope I like creamy food and wearing tights/stockings but only women do it for me sexually.

Craig Kelly, the prat who does the Voiceover for every other advert on the TV these days. Ladbrokes, Nivea, Nutella. I cannot stand his faux breathless, excited tones. Shut up!!!!

Back