• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

- People that treat animals badly (they are the absolute worst, scum of the earth, the only people I feel like kicking repeatedly in the head)
- People that are mean/cruel to their children or children in general (as bad as the above)
- People who are condescending and regularly tries to belittle other people to up themselves - ****ing die
- Religious extremists (this includes atheist extremists and their childish arguments towards for instance Christianity - I'll hang out with a down to earth Christian dude over an atheist extremist any day of the week)
- The filthy rich that doesn't realize they have an obligation and a responsibility towards the rest of society
- Politicans that are so schooled in rhetoric you can't listen to any of them open their mouths without feeling like vomiting (that's pretty much all of them)
- People who think they are above the rest of us because they are famous
- People who think they are above the rest of us because they know someone famous
- People who say, "I'm not racist, but ..."
- People that are constantly competing with everyone they know in being the best at everything and are equally interested in showing it on Facebook or whatever other social media at all times
- People that manipulate and regularly tries to put people up against eachother (psychopaths, basically)
- Master suppression techniques
- Books like "The Game" that teaches insecure men to become professional bastards
- Bombastic "skeptics" like James Randi

That's a start.

I dont think they do but thats another debate :)

- Bankers and other Corporate sycophants who $hit on the regular working/middles class people so they can appease their faceless "shareholders". Morally-vacant c*nts. Whatever happened to providing a valuable service, rather than just increasing profits?
- Politicians. Doesn't matter which side you are on. Will say and do whatever it takes to keep their cushy job (which I pay for) instead of doing the job they were elected for which is looking out for me and others like me. The f.ucking corporations didn't elect you, we the people did.
- Cyclists. The ones who think they have equal access to the road. Legally you may be right, but let's be honest...who's going to come out worse in an accident, you or my car? Quit being so f.ucking entitled, don't run yellow lights and get all ****y when I almost it you. And wear something bright to make my job easier. Nothing worse than a smug c.unt on a bike at night wearing all dark colors claiming he has the right to the entire lane.
- New Chelsea fans. The smuggest c.unts of the lot. It's got to the point now where I hate them more than I do Gooners. Congratulations, you started supporting the richest, most morally-corrupt owner on the planet and you thin this makes you better than me?
- Southern Baptists/Tea Partiers - stupid, idiotic, blind, Fox News watching uneducated c.unts who think that Jesus stood for limited govt and guns. You are almost on a par with the Jihadists yet you have no f.ucking idea how extremist you are.

Boy, that sounds a lot like San Francisco...if I didn't know better, I'd say the same people are irritating us! ;)

- People that treat animals badly (they are the absolute worst, scum of the earth, the only people I feel like kicking repeatedly in the head)
- People that are mean/cruel to their children or children in general (as bad as the above)
- People who are condescending and regularly tries to belittle other people to up themselves - ****ing die
- Religious extremists (this includes atheist extremists and their childish arguments towards for instance Christianity - I'll hang out with a down to earth Christian dude over an atheist extremist any day of the week)
- The filthy rich that doesn't realize they have an obligation and a responsibility towards the rest of society
- Politicans that are so schooled in rhetoric you can't listen to any of them open their mouths without feeling like vomiting (that's pretty much all of them)
- People who think they are above the rest of us because they are famous
- People who think they are above the rest of us because they know someone famous
- People who say, "I'm not racist, but ..."
- People that are constantly competing with everyone they know in being the best at everything and are equally interested in showing it on Facebook or whatever other social media at all times
- People that manipulate and regularly tries to put people up against eachother (psychopaths, basically)
- Master suppression techniques
- Books like "The Game" that teaches insecure men to become professional bastards
- Bombastic "skeptics" like James Randi

That's a start.

- People constantly checking facebook instead of interacting with actual people when they go out.
- People who pretend to have a great life by posting crap on facebook
- People pretending to have a "one off" day where they're lazy. Look at me. I'm on the coach watching tv and I haven't done the dishes yet.
- People fishing for likes to validate themselves.
- People liking other people's crap just to get likes when they post something.
- Basically anyone that spends more than 5 minutes a day on social media like facebook and instagram. That's okay, everyone else is there to do your work for you.

Anyone who uses the word eco.

Women of a certain class who try to say longer words to make themselves sound clever but do not pronounce them correctly. Be what you are and do not be ashamed, but also do not constantly say the word "obviously" because you think it makes you sound clever.

Anyone who can not say banana and calls it a nana **** off and die you ****.

Anyone who has ever watched the fast and furious movies.

Commuting w*nkers:

- People who push onto the train before anyone has managed to get off.
- People who haven't silenced keypad tones on their phone.
- People who lean against the central pole, meaning no one else is able to hold onto it.
- Sniffers (seriously, a death is imminent...I'd rather someone kept farting than kept sniffing)

Also, people who leave the factory signature on their phone / tablet

Sent from my Samsung HTC Galaxy Note iPad Desire One iPhone Mini III using Fapatalk

People who go to concerts and watch it all through their phone while taping the show.

People who go to football matches and do the same. Whatever highlights you think you're getting, they are **** compared to what's available elsewhere and why are you filming the players instead of celebrating a goal?

That really annoying text alert. I can't describe it, only to say that it really became prominent last year and is an extended whistle esque sound rather than an individual beep! Soooo annoying!!

lack of accountability...inability to take responsibility...people who stitch others up...rude people who don't say 'cheers' when you hold a door open for them...people who don't treat waiters at restaurants with respect...any, and I mean ANY, f ucker who DARES to say something bad about my dog!!!!!!!!!!...people in a match who follow through and then look at you saying they were going for the ball when the only ball close to their lunging f ucking leg was part of the pair hanging between your legs as they lept off the floor to avoid getting c unted...

Indeed. Another dingdonghead in front kept taking selfies of himself and his horse-faced girlfriend throughout the show, flash and all.

Sunday drivers, for some reason on a sunday the roads in shropshire become full of idiots.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

People who ask for a receipt from the cash point then leave it hanging there meaning I have to remove it if I wish to get my own receipt. Happens in the supermarket at self service tills and annoys the **** out of me but then everything does.

Supermarket self service. A way to have supermarkets employ less staff and get you to do their job for them and yet, you receive no discount. Plus the machine always barks at you 'please scan your store card'...even if you don't have one!! Plus the receipts issue, plus the problems with items not scanning or it will say unknown item in bagging area...or no bags, or bags with holes in them!!! Grrr

Hipsters

The charity companies that still send promo stuff out to my brother in law at our house address because he once filled in something when he was staying with us, he has been died 5 years and it upsets my wife massively, despite telling these companies they still have his name on there systems.

The call centres that call up and I can hear them talking in the background they say nothing to us then hang up after 20 seconds.

Men that wear scarf's but not a coat.

Men who wear white trainers and then almost dance down the street so as to avoids puddles.

Last edited:
Back