• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

Rupert Murdoch has to be on the list. The evil little ****er.
Kate Blanchett. Give me a break, does this woman take herself seriously or what? Watch her in the Elizabeth films, what a ham. She'd get it though, so long as she didn't talk about her 'art' or the glass ceiling. Does my head in she does.

People that try to walk on to a train/in to a lift etc as soon as the doors open oblivious to the fact that other people are trying to get off! ****s!

i think russel brand is class myself!

- ashley cole
- one direction
- all other boy bands like one direction
- little mix
- all of the spice girls
- robbie wiliams
- keith lemon (i know he's only a character but still)
- jedward
- simon cowell
- rupert murdoch
- gary gliter
- charlie adam
- mitt romney
- david cameron
- george osbourne
- nick clegg
- both of the milibands
- ed balls
- andrew lansley
- 99.99% of all politicans
- all journalists
- people who spit chewing gum out on the pavement
and maggie thatcher! Your boys took a hell of a beating!!

Receptionists in doctors surgeries, you are not a nurse or a doctor stop acting so self important you saggy titted middle age b*tch, no one is now or will ever again check you out you are worthless to men now, get over it.

This, stop talking as if you are the boss of me because you have the power to book me in to see a doctor, who is a somebody. Serious power tripping jobsworth's tend to be rife in such roles, though not all are such.

Generic Oz cricket fans (or Superted as they are known generally) who have vague memories of the last 6 years but almost hypnotic memories of the last 7 months

Michael Clarke : he is a t.w.at soft as anything , lived in the shadow of ponting, was pulled up by katch and Watson in the changing room, but is still captain. Great to be a selectors yes man.

People who talk in clichés and generalizations.

If i cough, someone always comes up to me and says "oooh there is a lot of that going around at the moment" I hate no loathe people that can not be comfortable in silence so talk bull**** just so they have something to say.

A young Chelsea fan sort of works for me, he knows I like betting but he does not bet himself. He says to me last week "I think chelsea are going to beat your boys at the weekend, think I will do a lay bet for them"

Why some people feel they need to talk on subjects they do not know or have an interest in just because they think it is important to make conversation is a mystery to me. Same for those boring cnuts who come up to you at a party and try and talk to you about what ever has been in the Newspapers that week as though there mature and slightly better then ones who talk about x factor etc.

People who make sweeping statements that include me in things I do not like as in the following.

I know ABBA are crap but there so bad that everyone loves them, NO NO I do not love them you f*cking tw*t cu*t If you like them that is your musical taste and that is fine but do not try and hide from the fact your embarrassed in your musical tastes and try to include me in them.

Kate Blanchett. Give me a break, does this woman take herself seriously or what? Watch her in the Elizabeth films, what a ham. She'd get it though, so long as she didn't talk about her 'art' or the glass ceiling. Does my head in she does.

Can't stand her either. I know it's un-Australian, but she's just so full of it.

If we're talking Aussie pollies, Kevin Rudd. Full stop, end of discussion.

Twitter

I appreciate it has some uses, but there were people I looked up to and when I have read there Twitter accounts I realise they are boring tedious self concious bores, Liz Hurley and a lot of my favourite cyclists come into this category. The illusion has gone and now I have right gone off some of them.

Charity chuggers on the high streets, I like charity and donate but what I hate is when it is some 21 year old from the local university who to hide his nervousness over compensates and does the whole pretending to be a roving reporter on a t.v. channel and tries the banter. Ask me if I wish to donate, if i say no thank you do not keep giving it the big I am.

Men wearing those big white round earrings, men wearing earrings unless they are gay(I like the gays they look good in earrings)

Young men who excessively style their hair.

Anyone 16 or over who calls and demands lifts from their parents as friends of ours they got called by their daughter (16) who demanded she get picked up from her supermarket job because it was raining. The biggest fear I have is my son will grow up to be spoilt. If he asks nicely I would pick him up, if demanded it i would tell him to ****ing walk.

Farmers Markets and the wannabe middle class, so many of them trying to live a lifestyle they can not afford, learn to live within your means.

People who talk in the cinema, I do not go often but when I took my son in the recent half term, I had some people talking non stop. The wife has made me tone down the aggression and swearing in front of him. So I could not do what I wanted to do.

People that listen to music to loudly on public transport, I am trying to read the metro/standard I do not need to hear noise, because it is never actually music just stupid damn noise they listen to.

Newspapers and lifestyle t.v. programmes jumping on bandwagons and getting obsessed with the latest celebrity/pop star/novelty xmas gift. What happened to Soduko etc

Supermarket workers who when you ask for something that is not on the shelfs go just behind the curtain thingy stand chatting with there mates for a minute and then come back and say it is out of stock.

Security guards in supermarkets who stop you from going behind the curtain thingy to find stock that is not on the shelfs.

Women who do their make up in traffic and let cars in other lanes cut in and make me even later for things.

DJ's who talk over the end/beginning of my favourite song- happened this morning on Magic when they chatted over Here Comes The Sun.

Every tabloid newspaper and celeb mag journalist and editor out there and all the sub human trash they write about. 90% of them are not worthy of any kind of attention. They are pathetic wastes of space. They have not, nor will they ever, do anything of note. Their only claims to fame are either shagging some other lowlife or participating in garbage like Idol and X-factor.

- Bankers and other Corporate sycophants who $hit on the regular working/middles class people so they can appease their faceless "shareholders". Morally-vacant c*nts. Whatever happened to providing a valuable service, rather than just increasing profits?
- Politicians. Doesn't matter which side you are on. Will say and do whatever it takes to keep their cushy job (which I pay for) instead of doing the job they were elected for which is looking out for me and others like me. The f.ucking corporations didn't elect you, we the people did.
- Cyclists. The ones who think they have equal access to the road. Legally you may be right, but let's be honest...who's going to come out worse in an accident, you or my car? Quit being so f.ucking entitled, don't run yellow lights and get all ****y when I almost it you. And wear something bright to make my job easier. Nothing worse than a smug c.unt on a bike at night wearing all dark colors claiming he has the right to the entire lane.
- New Chelsea fans. The smuggest c.unts of the lot. It's got to the point now where I hate them more than I do Gooners. Congratulations, you started supporting the richest, most morally-corrupt owner on the planet and you thin this makes you better than me?
- Southern Baptists/Tea Partiers - stupid, idiotic, blind, Fox News watching uneducated c.unts who think that Jesus stood for limited govt and guns. You are almost on a par with the Jihadists yet you have no f.ucking idea how extremist you are.

People who have dangerous dogs - I'm including pit bulls in this, there is no need in a civilized society for these dogs no matter how docile you think your one is. Shoot them all. Some of you probably own a pit bull sorry but they have no place in a decent society they are not pets.

Cyclists, don't come over to my side when I'm driving stay on the left and adhere to the code. (unless you're turning right of course)

To the lazy cab drivers who pull up on my road and beep the horn - get out of your cab and knock on the door you fat c&*ts , a bit of exercise will do wonders

I'm surprised that so many of you get so irate by so-called celebs. They may be annoying but people give them the attention to stay in the media spotlight. Ignore them and they will go.

The majority of my gripes are with the lack of human consideration... where the feck do I start... okay driving (yippee!)

Oh before I start with humans let me start with potholes... now onto people who fill them with play-doh, again and again and again...

Drivers who blatantly refuse to indicate at junctions, love it when there are a collection of them lined up so you sit there waiting to turn... I'm not a mindreader mofos!!!

The school run - 4x4s - 1 child who lives 25 metres away...

Temporary lights at the most stupid places... stick some cones down, there are no uni students within a mile FFS!

People who hate putting their dog's on their leashes - yeah you know your dog but the rest of the World might not.

People who let their dogs sh1t all over the place

People who can barely afford to eat but have dogs and ciggies and alcohol :D

People who swear in front of their kids and other children (sorry Ben).

Litterbugs - people who park up and throw litter on the floor... We have a guy in a suit in the neighbourhood who takes the junkmail from his windscreen wiper and chucks it on the floor - there is a communal bin exactly 2 metres away from the car.

Parents who can't be arsed to look after their kids in a supermarket. I had to lead a worried 3 year-old to her mother in a Sainsbury - could have easily left the store with the child - amazing!

The nouveau riche - went out with a girl who came from an affluent family, you'd never have known they had money. Then I'd meet people who wanted to flaunt their new found wealth (and it wasn't actuall that much) no class (you do see it here too tbh :D)

Young Brits who think everything the tabloids say about the minorities is true.

Local people who come from welfare backgrounds slating immigrants who have had to get welfare (see above).

Gossips at work.

People who question your integrity at work.

Young people who still wear drop-downs or skinny jeans (the latter annoys me in particular when they clearly are not skinny) :D

Betting shops all over the place (replacing local business).

People hanging outside betting shops...

Noisy neighbours (particularly those who do not understand how bass travel - wear earphones counts!)

People who treat public toilets (including work) as places to display their personal brown artwork...

People like me who cannot stop complaining about people...

- People that treat animals badly (they are the absolute worst, scum of the earth, the only people I feel like kicking repeatedly in the head)
- People that are mean/cruel to their children or children in general (as bad as the above)
- People who are condescending and regularly tries to belittle other people to up themselves - ****ing die
- Religious extremists (this includes atheist extremists and their childish arguments towards for instance Christianity - I'll hang out with a down to earth Christian dude over an atheist extremist any day of the week)
- The filthy rich that doesn't realize they have an obligation and a responsibility towards the rest of society
- Politicans that are so schooled in rhetoric you can't listen to any of them open their mouths without feeling like vomiting (that's pretty much all of them)
- People who think they are above the rest of us because they are famous
- People who think they are above the rest of us because they know someone famous
- People who say, "I'm not racist, but ..."
- People that are constantly competing with everyone they know in being the best at everything and are equally interested in showing it on Facebook or whatever other social media at all times
- People that manipulate and regularly tries to put people up against eachother (psychopaths, basically)
- Master suppression techniques
- Books like "The Game" that teaches insecure men to become professional bastards
- Bombastic "skeptics" like James Randi

That's a start.

Back