• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Wenger Song

Its embarrassing how bad the atmosphere has got over the last couple of years at WHL. We've had the best football we've seen in years with the worst atmosphere. Doesn't make sense but i guess the better the team the more jonny come latelys and japanese tourists we'll attract

It makes complete sense. And sense of entitlement has already set in!! Spoilt qunts!!!

I was sat in the East Stand close to the Paxton End in the last game of the season agains Brum a couple of season's back, and I had people literally turning around in shock when I screamed my lungs out for a couple of bad refereeing decisions. I'm a tourist myself, I'm from Norway, but I've been following Spurs since 1991, and been over to The Lane since 1998, and it's really become a lot worse in sense of atmosphere the last two years. Was sat in the Shelfside the last game I saw, and no one around me was singing! Brought my girlfriend for the first time for her to experience the atmosphere, but there were basically just me and a few other chaps around me singing from the Shelf. Park Lane was decent though, but not as loud as they used to be.

People are getting complacent. I wonder what it will take to turn it around.

Relegation?

I hope it happens.

Seriously.

Its embarrassing how bad the atmosphere has got over the last couple of years at WHL. We've had the best football we've seen in years with the worst atmosphere. Doesn't make sense but i guess the better the team the more jonny come latelys and japanese tourists we'll attract

We have some of the most over expectant fans in the league. Up there with Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Ham and England. 4th-5th place is seen as a complete failure. Don't know why our fans expect so much. We've been a cup team for most of our existence. Every good team we have is compared to the 61 double winning side.

I know the atmosphere is tinkle poor, but I'd rather we won trophies and had a brick atmosphere than have a great atmosphere and be brick. I don't want to be like West Ham.

Hahahahahahahahahhaha

Won trophies? The game has changed. Well never win another championship. Ever.

Carling Cup at best. Which would be welcome.

The new ground, if it eer happens, will just make us like the scum. brick fans.

And we're the most depressing tossers in the country. Truly sickening levels of qunt behaviour. Some of the away games is laughable. Sulking and slagging the team after 10 mins!! After a long away trip!!

Hahahahahahahahahhaha

Won trophies? The game has changed. Well never win another championship. Ever.

Carling Cup at best. Which would be welcome.

The new ground, if it eer happens, will just make us like the scum. brick fans.

And we're the most depressing tossers in the country. Truly sickening levels of qunt behaviour. Some of the away games is laughable. Sulking and slagging the team after 10 mins!! After a long away trip!!

I meant in theory I would rather we won trophies. I realise we do will to win the Carling Cup or the FA, everything else is out of our reach without a sugar daddy.

Nope. I'd rather is go down and have 30,000 committed fans. And have a chance of silverware. I've looked at York City as I'm fudged off with modern football. Depressing.

Fair enough. From all accounts, Spurs fans who went to the games in 77/78 (the last time we weren't in the top flight) will tell you the atmosphere was great.

They have a better atmosphere than us, easily.

can't say i have been to any of their games but whenever i see them on tv it is just as quiet as anywhere else - a few renditions of their only song breaking up the silence

This. Sunday matches have always been bad for atmosphere, and a this playing derbies early so we don't have time to get tinkled is ridiculous.

The two-bob cup has a further reaching effect than just tired players - Sunday matches are just brick. The sooner we jack in that pointless contest the better.

Sorry but that's no excuse, I've been to our games at Saturday 3pm and it's no better. The atmosphere at our ground is awful and has been for some time....

Back