• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Flabbergasted? I will be more hard than Chichester in pair of tight with a strategic hole in them...... And I have never seen him play.

Chich?
Oooohhh let me out it this way...what that man can do with nylons, lipstick, a tyre-pressure tool, blackberries and a set of bellows borders on art...:-"

Quite a few rumours on twitter that we've already applied for a work permit. Doesn't mean a deal has been struck, as this is often the way it's done, but we must be somewhat confident.

That can often be a sticking point for late rushed deals. I'd imagine more precautionary if the deal does go through

Well it's clear we have cash being that the bid is now confirmed. If it doesn't happen it's not about the cash.

Hope you're right.
I've been led to believe we are currently cash poor. We could most certainly have put the bid in but the terms would be a whole other affair. I've seen someone saying that there are discussions about the term of payment, and that makes sense to me...again, here's to me being wrong, praying for it TBH mate.

jon cotterill ‏@Pitacodogringo
Tottenham's Leandro Damião deal falls through. Internacional director Marcelo Medeiros said Spurs offer (believed to be £20m) was not enough

Quite a few rumours on twitter that we've already applied for a work permit. Doesn't mean a deal has been struck, as this is often the way it's done, but we must be somewhat confident.

Could this be the window that Levy caves to their demands? :-k

Tottenham's Leandro Damião deal falls through. Internacional director Marcelo Medeiros said Spurs offer (believed to be £20m) was not enough

Comsidering Balotelli went to Milan for 17-18M in my opinion 20M is waaaaaaaaaaaay too much for Leandro..

Well it's clear we have cash being that the bid is now confirmed. If it doesn't happen it's not about the cash.

doesn't mean we have the whole amount in cash ready to hand over - we could be wanting to structure a deal over 4 seasons (for example)

I will be flabbergasted if this deal is done for this window. We have minimal cash right now. It would be great to be wrong...

Here we go again!
How on earth could you know that we have minimal cash right now? Are you THFC's FD?
I outlined yesterday that our transfer dealings in 2012 showed a surplus on transfer trading - how on earth can you be so definite about our finances?
I did get some nonsense replies about the fact that transfers are amortised over a number of years but the very fact that we have a surplus on transfer dealings on the Balance Sheet means there is money available.
I can't help thinking that there are a bunch of people on here that are Mr Levy's PR Agents trying to influence our thinking!
When we get 6th in May now many of you will lament the fact we didn't underpin the squad in January?

Kanye_reallydoe.gif

Here we go again!
How on earth could you know that we have minimal cash right now? Are you THFC's FD?
I outlined yesterday that our transfer dealings in 2012 showed a surplus on transfer trading - how on earth can you be so definite about our finances?
I did get some nonsense replies about the fact that transfers are amortised over a number of years but the very fact that we have a surplus on transfer dealings on the Balance Sheet means there is money available.
I can't help thinking that there are a bunch of people on here that are Mr Levy's PR Agents trying to influence our thinking!
When we get 6th in May now many of you will lament the fact we didn't underpin the squad in January?

Why?

When transfers are structured over a number of years, how do you know that all the money for those transfers has come in?

You really don't.

If you don't understand/want to understand amortisation and structured payments then there's fudge all chance of you understanding a football clubs finances.

Last edited:
Archie on SO is "confident" something will be pulled off

Paulo Freitas ‏@Cynegeticus
@SpursSauce No, he i staying at Internacional.

doesn't mean we have the whole amount in cash ready to hand over - we could be wanting to structure a deal over 4 seasons (for example)

Well we bid 23m on Moutinho so i'm inclined to believe we have the cash. It's not going to go through because Levy waited until the last day to try and conclude a deal.

Here we go again!

Thaaaaat's right, I am an agent of Levy!
FFS!
No, I am not THFC's FD. I have heard for a while now that we are not flush right now. It surprised me as much as you. But Mackay61, everyone will tell you they have a 'horse-whisperer', everyone will tell you they trust them, and I am telling you that thus far, my 'horse-whisperer' has been exceedingly (and often depressingly) accurate.
So, my friend, get this.
I am not an 'Agent of Levy'.
I want to be wrong.

All good?

Back