• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Always been a dingdong since day one.
[video=youtube;WqOxNspUPyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqOxNspUPyE[/video]

I think I remember watching this back in the day and being really impressed when they were putting in crosses and Owen was heading them all in! Watching again as an adult it's weird how you notice he was acting like a complete prick.. Quite clearly the kid in goal ain't that great (or confident either), any other pro would place them where the keeper could get a touch to give them a bit of encouragement wouldn't they?

EDIT: Just realised this is off topic sorry. I'll add some ITK. Apparently Neville was so outraged by Owens behaviour he waited for Owen in the changing rooms after and flushed his head down the toilet! Owen cried A LOT but has never told a single person. (I found out from the ginger kid)

Last edited:
I think I remember watching this back in the day and being really impressed when they were putting in crosses and Owen was heading them all in! Watching again as an adult it's weird how you notice he was acting like a complete prick.. Quite clearly the kid in goal ain't that great (or confident either), any other pro would place them where the keeper could get a touch to give them a bit of encouragement wouldn't they?

EDIT: Just realised this is off topic sorry. I'll add some ITK. Apparently Neville was so outraged by Owens behaviour he waited for Owen in the changing rooms after and flushed his head down the toilet! Owen cried A LOT but has never told a single person. (I found out from the ginger kid)

What a bell end!

The whole akqayid twitter clique are indicating chance of a Madrid player coming in on loan. Or should I say one mentioned it the others come out with the old 'yeah I've heard that too' 'yeah just spoke to my contact he's saying that as well' jokers

The whole akqayid twitter clique are indicating chance of a Madrid player coming in on loan. Or should I say one mentioned it the others come out with the old 'yeah I've heard that too' 'yeah just spoke to my contact he's saying that as well' jokers

Modric?

Who: Archibald
Where: Spurs Odyssey
When: 17/01/13

Re: Holtby cost Archibald said:

2m Euros currently
always been keen, now even keener but down to cost also as another £1.5m in wages to be paid

Re: Remy and the type we're looking for

Not a player that we were interested in anymore - as Jasper said, injury record and form..

Lets see if he instantly performs in the EPL

We want 2 types of players. Players that will instantly come in and be a hit(VDV, Dembele, Vertonghen etc) and players with huge potential to mould and create a higher value(modric, Lennon, holtby etc)

"The Cobra" on TFC forum:

Sneijder still a backup plan! Levy will wait til last minute on him! I know we asked inter if we could take Sneijder on loan! They told us to fack off!!!!

There is genuine interest in Jones! He is 1 of 3 strikers being looked at!

Stance on Mouts hasn't changed but looking unlikley now!
DL has sounded out Real Madrid over a few players on loan... one of them being Callejon!

As everyone has said, Holtby is possible in this window. His reps have been over here and I'm told if the figures work out then it will happen.

After the complete debacle of the summer ITK, I have avoided this thread, but I just had a read through to see what gems were on show.

It's funny reading back 2 weeks ago how these ITK chaps pretend that something is going on right this moment... yet it never transpires that way.

I understand that they know someone that knows someone, but that it still pretty useless.

But dear me ArcspacE, your post about planes not disembarking from the rear etc was just crazy talk man - I think your hatred of ITK has arced round inside itself and you need a time out.

I have a feeling that transfer deadline day will not be as exciting as recent one's which is very disappointing as i love deadline day :(

What is our 'partnership' with real madrid for if they can't on occasion loan us players?

Calejon or w/e was the current rumour. Could do worse for a third striker. He'd want to prove himself at least.

Edit: Plus a loan makes perfect sense from Levy's view if A. he can't find a striker to buy or B. The striker he wants is too expensive in the jan window.

Last edited:
What is our 'partnership' with real madrid for if they can't on occasion loan us players?

Calejon or w/e was the current rumour. Could do worse for a third striker. He'd want to prove himself at least.

Edit: Plus a loan makes perfect sense from Levy's view if A. he can't find a striker to buy or B. The striker he wants is too expensive in the jan window.

W/E?

Back