• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Date: 16th January 2013

ITK: NewMate

Player: Lots of Players

Probability: 6/10

WS is seen as a back up plan.

Mouts is completely down to him.
Villa also isn't ruled out.
We will have one of three strikers....

Keane WON'T play, but you know he wanted/wants too.

Other names being looked at.... Hold on.... Kenwyne Jones... I brick you not.

Walnut was due to sign contract tonight. BUT AFC matched Utd's offer only.

Butland has been sounded out, but wants number one spot.

There is NO truth in DL keeping money for the stadium. It just isn't so.
Holtby could be now, but we're not paying for him when he's free in the summer
Oh and LD is dead. Totally dead. The kid doesn't want to move.
And DL just isn't paying £20m for Willan when he was 12m

I think we'll see movement sooner rather than later, but striker, yeah can sense a deadline day move.

All of that sounds believable to me.

Source?

Last edited:
If David Villa signs for Tottenham Hotspur this January, you are allowed to make my avatar Arsene Wenger for the rest of the season.

I do not think we would bother with Jones whatsoever, smells like agent waffle to me. Again, we cannot really afford to pay 8 million and 45-50k a week in wages for a player who isn't quite top notch and comes with questionable attitude. I GENUINELY believe that at this point, the club would rather not buy anyone OR pay PROPER money for a REAL player.

Ryangentan: Apparently we are interested in Mvila according to my boss. QPR has offered him 80k a week though

JJetset: "We have been sniffing around to find out the latest with him......"
Could be his agent drumming up business as that's what they do.

Ryangentan: Apparently we are interested in Mvila according to my boss. QPR has offered him 80k a week though

just do it.....upgrade on Thudd and Livermore, and what with Dembele's hip and Sandro now out imo M'Vila would be a smart buy

Sandro, Dembele, Holtby, M'Vila and maybe Parker if he wants to hang around would be a mighty decent central midfield squad going into a potential CL and Premier League campaign next season

Were only 'apparently' interested, but he knows QPR has offered him 80k ? LOL

Hopefully not. Irrespective of his attitude, we dont need MVila in addition to Parker, Sandro and Jake as 3rd choice defensive midfielder. No point buying him in response to Sandro's injury either - thats what squads are for

To be fair that guy seems like he is connected to redknapp. When Remy was cert to go to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and 18-1 to go to qpr a few days before the change of heart he said to lump on Remy to QPR.

The Goat: We have been offered Manual Fernades and Eduado Vargas. I would imagine that these 2 are just 2 of very many as lots of clubs in Europe are struggling with their wage bill.

Few years ago I'd of bit anyones hand off at Manuel Fernandes. Thought he was the gonad*s. Still only 26 though.

Spurs Tickets ‏@HotspurTickets
Sissoko, Fellaini, M'Villa all being mentioned. Heard from a few people Sissoko could be close, wont believe anything until it happens tho

Spurs Tickets ‏@HotspurTickets
Sissoko, Fellaini, M'Villa all being mentioned. Heard from a few people Sissoko could be close, wont believe anything until it happens tho

Fallaini - no thanks. Good player but apparently they want £20m for him. And not sure that he fits our future formation. Would rather we spent £20m on a Willian type or decent CF
MVilla - no. Nutter and we dont need another defensive midfielder
Sissoko (Toulouse version rather than the PSG one) - yes please! Box to box player, 22 yeras old, French international and the most appearling thing to Levy - he's FREE in the summer!

Instead we will have huge rants about why Levy hasn't signed anyone.

People are still moaning about us loaning Booth and signing Rasiak. I'd rather listen to people moaning about Levy not signing anyone than listen to them ranting about us signing Jones well into the next decade.

Back