• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

I really rate Fellaini but I do not see how you could play him and Dembele in the same team

Fellaini just reminds me of
afro-circus_o_395474.jpg

Here's one, I had tears streaming down my face when Edgar Davids was introduced at Spurs, it was one of those moments where I knew it would have made my late father happy to see such a great player in our shirt and I suddenly missed him immensely. My son (only ten at the time) just stood looking at me in confusion, as if to say "We're introducing an icon and my dad's crying. WTF?"

Nice story. I remember being stunned and delighted about Davids, the first genuine 'superstar' I'd seen in a Spurs shirt. And when he battered up Parlour in his first game... brilliant.

Who: Archibald
When: 19th January
Where: SO

The 2 midfielders in question are completely different players and fees.
There is a disagreement but not a stalemate - AVB likes the beautiful game more than the destroyer. Before Sandro was injured Mvilla wasn't really an option

Mvilla- box to box animal, available for £6m, young with a huge sell on benefit and perfect cover now for Sandro and better than Hudd, Livermore, JJ etc.

Moutinho - deep lying playmaker- similar to Alonso but slightly more mobile. A lot of money(£20m) and ownership issues which caused a massive problem in the summer and really annoyed our Chairman. We wont know if the deal is done until very late anyway as the goalposts are moved constantly as you ae negotiating with many parties.

If AVB wants Moutinho then do you support him and go all out and take your whole budget with you?

IMO MVilla apart from his so called disruptive nature is the one to go for as leaves us with money to add another player and perhaps not just a loanee.

Time will tell if we get either but you cant knock the committees record to days i suppose although we could have gone for it properly last January and probably have finished 3rd if we did!

Really good video of M'Vila here. Would definitely fit in at QPR by the look of it.

[video=youtube;TztzQD6eoUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TztzQD6eoUU#![/video]

Really good video of M'Vila here. Would definitely fit in at QPR by the look of it.

[video=youtube;TztzQD6eoUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TztzQD6eoUU#![/video]

He looks like a broken Sandro lol!

And is it your fudging money? Let Levy spend the cash, its not yours is it! I dont care how much we spend, lets just get some good players and finish above Arsenal.

Have you seen Sissoko play? and compared him to Fellaini. One is a beast, the other is average. So you want us to buy cheap and miss out on CL again? Up to you.

Couldn't you have responded to Spursalot without being an arse about it?

jut give AVB Mautinho and sign a less known backup striker, everybody happy! FFS...

I know where you're coming from, but both bits are easier said than done.

Porto and other interested parties are not making it easy, and finding that 'bargain' back-up striker defintiely isnt easy. The way he is going atpresent, Le Fondre wouldnt have been a bad shout

jut give AVB Mautinho and sign a less known backup striker, everybody happy! FFS...

Totally agree.

I would rather have Moutinho and no one else for the next 18 months, than bloat our squad with a couple of Huddlestone/Livermore level players like M'Vila and Sissoko.

As for a forward - that Callejon on loan story could be the answer.

Here's one, I had tears streaming down my face when Edgar Davids was introduced at Spurs, it was one of those moments where I knew it would have made my late father happy to see such a great player in our shirt and I suddenly missed him immensely. My son (only ten at the time) just stood looking at me in confusion, as if to say "We're introducing an icon and my dad's crying. WTF?"

It was an amazing signing when it happened! I rushed over for what I thought would be his debut at Pompey away! Then I had to go to Sardinia on business, and timed it to fly in early early the morning of his (home) and proper debut against Boro. Got chatting to the res agent, himself a football man, sorted me an upgrade and made it in time to see him kick Ray Parlour 10 ft in the air in the first few minutes. Absolute total (and utter) legend. Great story Gordy...I loved him. Finest performance? The 1-1 at Scumbury. I am convinced if he hadn't been sent off near the end, and if we hadn't taken off Lennon who was terrorizing Flamini, we'd have won.

I thought when Jurgen signed "yeah... This is IT" all else followed from that moment I saw the press mob on the 6 o clock news.

Significant

Back