• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

That is on Jose to tinker with the tactics though because there is not as much use for him
Tinker with the tactics. I still think we will see more of Lo Celso and Ndombele.

But having another CM option that can do the things that Sissoko does well to a good level at least while adding more quality on the ball would be really useful.

Tinker with the tactics. I still think we will see more of Lo Celso and Ndombele.

But having another CM option that can do the things that Sissoko does well to a good level at least while adding more quality on the ball would be really useful.

Yeh but we are not going out in Jan and spending 60m on another midfielder unless we shift Bale back to Madrid

Like the french teams for a start
Or clubs with players with release clause

We were talking about getting the right players though, yeh we can rip of a skint club but then that comes with moving your expectations on who the player might be.

The point I was making is if you want to get your A targets in Jan it will be expensive, thats why it happens rarely

We were talking about getting the right players though, yeh we can rip of a skint club but then that comes with moving your expectations on who the player might be.

The point I was making is if you want to get your A targets in Jan it will be expensive, thats why it happens rarely
It’s not £60m for a midfielder money
Unless of course we feel the player is worth it

Not happening. Totally different role to whatshisface that resigned the other day. We already have Hitchen for Campos' job.

I didnt suggest that he would be a replacement for that departure. TBC whether he could work with Hitchen e.g. using some split of geographies or similar

Back