• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

6’5”. Very strong and physical but also composed and good on the ball. Can play right back as well as CH. Would be a big improvement on Toby physically without us losing ability in possession.
How quick? I know he is a giant
Don’t they play in a 3?
I’ve never seen him play

The story originates in the local press over there. They're normally a bit more reliable

He seems to have several posts in the last couple of days talking about Sabitzer as a good upgrade on Sissoko. I might be completely be missing something, but right now I don't see how it can be read any other way.
This is the formation RB Leipzig play mostly, and the position Sabizter plays 9 out of 10 times. He's just as much a DM as Son is.
Screenshot_20201221-194533_Chrome.jpg

TBH.. he is a youth coach and I’m sure he is decent but coaches have optimist and their frequently wrong
He rates CHO as the best thing since sliced bread and personally I’d don’t see anything to justify it.
It’s a game of opinions I guess
Oh for sure...just surprised he had so many bad things to say about him.

Back