• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

Come on Steff, you know that doesnt mean he isnt good enough... there could be a multitude of reasons for example - there hasnt been a job that was quite right. Look at Neil Lennon, im pretty sure he would have been on the list to get a number of jobs but waited for the right job (albeit im sure he could have done better than Bolton).

I think its OTT the whole love in with TS... I liked him but recognise that he had faults which is understandable considering that it was his first job and he was too enthusiastic for the want of a better word. I think he would have done a good job and definitely no worse than Poch as it currently stands.

What I cant stand and fathom though is the inarticulate pathetic and downright abysmal posts from some on here about someone merely because they dont like the guy (which I suppose cannot hold any weight seeing as they dont know the bloke personally). Its comedy ill concede that.

Mate...it's all so boring though isn't it? We've done it to death, and now we're amid a run of weird results, we're out doing it again and again and again...

Mate...it's all so boring though isn't it? We've done it to death, and now we're amid a run of weird results, we're out doing it again and again and again...

Unfortunately that's a way of thinking that infects our whole country.

Just like being in a recession increases the size of the UKIP vote, a run of dodgy results increases the noise levels of those who want the like of Dimmeh and Willy McKay's best customer. Sometimes it's just easier for people to long for something basic that they grew up knowing and trusting than to believe that someone brighter and better than them knows better than they do.

Unfortunately that's a way of thinking that infects our whole country.

Just like being in a recession increases the size of the UKIP vote, a run of dodgy results increases the noise levels of those who want the like of Dimmeh and Willy McKay's best customer. Sometimes it's just easier for people to long for something basic that they grew up knowing and trusting than to believe that someone brighter and better than them knows better than they do.

Are we still in a recession then?

Come on.
For ****'s sake.
Not just addressed at you mate, but I cannot believe people are still rumbling on about Sherwood, like we 'sacked the Messiah' or something. Madness.

Would one of his disciples like to tell me why he has yet to find employment? "Ee's waiting for the Barca gig!" doesn't count as an answer.

I'm not a disciple, and he wasn't the Messiah, but assuming your question is not rhetorical, and you really want to have a better grasp and understanding of this, I may take a stab at it for you. Not sure you will like the answers, and neither would about half a dozen others, but I will give it a go. Let me know if you are genuinely interested in this. If you aren't, so be it. And if you feel it would be 'better', I can send you a PM instead, confidentially.

Last edited:
I'm not a disciple, and he wasn't the Messiah, but assuming your question is not rhetorical, and you really want to have a better grasp and understanding of this, I may take a stab at it for you. Not sure you will like the answers, and neither would about half a dozen others, but I will give it a go. Let me know if you are genuinely interested in this. If you aren't, so be it. And if you feel it would be 'better', I can send you a PM instead, confidentially.

Dude I'm interested and I'm sure a lot of others here would be, youbcould pm me instead if you like?

Daniel Levy has told Tim Sherwood to sit tight and that should Mauricio Pochettino not make top four and win a cup , he will sack the Argentine due his unreasonable behaviour behind the scenes and then offer Captain Tim the job :eek:

:bow::tim:

I never understood the hate for him, but after the results against the big sides I thought he would not be the man for us, particularly when he had a full season and would not have the "bounce" effect he had when he first came in.

His behaviour since leaving as shown a little lack of class and when you compare it to someone like Chris Hughton who I used to negatively call clipboard when he was with us. At least Hughton went out there and got manager jobs and tried(some cases showed) to show he was capable. I have a lot of time for Chris a proper spurs man, I do not feel the same for Sherwood even if some of the points he makes in his newspaper column I agree with.

Why don't you do that? I'm always up for being educated by those who know better. Appreciate the gesture and look forward to your post or PM.

eat fruit with bruises

:D

I actually do this once in a while, if it's a bad bruise I cut it off and eat the rest of the fruit in question. But a good tip for many. Imagine if a bruise made us 'unusable' there'd be a lot of us on the scrapheap! To make this relevant to the thread, I wonder if Tim Sherwood is currently like a piece of bruised fruit who is self-repairing? I don't believe that, I just didn't want to have to give myself a 'thread-wrecker' warning! :eek:\o/

Back