• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

I would LOVE IT LOVE IT if Sherwood got the job up there.

Less time for him to talk his sh!te about us (though of course he's been very quiet since we've started our winning run) and he'd be exposed big time in that 'Goldfish Bowl'.

So Sherwood has been passed over for 2 or 3 jobs recently it seems....

Generally a bit quiet these days as well, though i'm sure he'll soon be writing a "Pochettino wouldn't have discovered Kane if it weren't for me" soon enough

So Sherwood has been passed over for 2 or 3 jobs recently it seems....

Generally a bit quiet these days as well, though i'm sure he'll soon be writing a "Pochettino wouldn't have discovered Kane if it weren't for me" soon enough

Can't believe he hasn't responded to AVB's claims “He continued after I left and his leadership resulted in a extreme split between the players and the coach. Tim was not part of my team, but I already alerted the president that he was detrimental to the club.", unless I missed it.

Can't believe he hasn't responded to AVB's claims “He continued after I left and his leadership resulted in a extreme split between the players and the coach. Tim was not part of my team, but I already alerted the president that he was detrimental to the club.", unless I missed it.

Under the same gagging order that avb was.

I think that it is no surprise that AVB did not say much about Spurs until a year after he left. I would not be surprised if Sherwood has more to say in six months time.

I think that it is no surprise that AVB did not say much about Spurs until a year after he left. I would not be surprised if Sherwood has more to say in six months time.
I'm pretty sure he's already said plenty hasn't he?

****! I'm at charlton today, he's sat a few rows behind me, if he says anything incisive I'll let you know

Back