• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

it's incredibke really, and I must admit he's costing me money every week, I'm gonna keep betting against him though, regression to the mean has to kick in at some point
You seen those gamble aware adverts...
bad betty :)

nothing, I juts do small stake long odds accumulators on a Saturday

if I was gonna get on it if be looking at 2-0 arsenal, they are experts in falling just short

I have liked the fact that since he's won a few games his references to Spurs have dried up in the press. It's like an ex that stops stalking your Facebook page when she finds someone new. But not someone better.

then villa would qualify for the europa and we would hopefully miss out, that would be better than anything he did as manager for us

Benfica in the group stages would be interesting for a reunion of old touchline friends.

"Na, he's not for me"

Blackburn or Reading arent going to win it so I pray he does win if for Villa. The best of 3 evils.

If he did then it would leave him with a better percentage in cup competitions than he had at Spurs. 16% was pretty appalling. But then again, it would be daft to judge someone on such a small amount of games.

In all seriousness, Villa winning would be the best outcome.

No doubt you were the only one who saw anything in him and fought tooth and nail to keep him.

It's a shame really, because much of what he says there is ACTUALLY right (save Caulker & Livermore specifically- his departure was for specific reasons and I think it has been borne out, Livermore might actually have impeded Bentaleb's progress) however there can be little doubt that the truth of the matter is he was probably offered the option of signing if he sold, and made the wise decision to stick. I think it's sad he has to keep on reminding us of his involvement in Kane's career; I am very aware of his role. But he really should STFU. Of course it is this diarrhea of the mouth which invalidates the good things he says as well as cost him his job with us.

You know you're getting it wrong when even Dawson (nicest bloke in the world) thinks you're a qunt.
Indeed...what a qunt! I actually listened to his interview on the BBC yesterday, and it was disgraceful, like a bitter bitter ex-lover trying to lay claim for everything; his name checking of Levy is a fudging joke too! I think he has actually managed to out-qunt himself! McDermott must be chuckling at the thought of being him again...

Back