• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spurs Exodus Thread

Jenas, what does he do? Move to QPR!

202 games and 26 goals for us - rarely spectacular, often anonymous, but IMO never the brick player some fans made him out to be. Just not good enough for where we are now. Good luck at QPR!

Agree, frequent torturer of the Goons. Thanks for the last minute 2-2, and the 4-4 and 5-1 matches. Best of luck at QPR JJ.

He was a good pro for us never moaned about anything, a total enigma to me but good luck JJ perhaps you will realise your potential at QPR.

That's cool.

I'm glad to see we still believe in him. I think there's a very good chance he'll come good for us.

Yeah definitely, seems like loads of times it's been a matter of literally an inch that dictates whether he's been amazing or "been brick", just needs his luck to change and also to have a striker that knows how to play football in front of him.

Edit: So is there no chance Bentley can leave on loan now?

Last edited:
I would not be suprised if we did not get a transfer fee, the guy has been injured much of the last two years so no one in their right mind would pay money for him then again qpr do not have their right mind.

Doubt we could give bentley away.

What would be your guess on the transfer fee?

No idea. Considering the way QPR were throwing money around and knowing Levy you'd have to think there was a few million involved.

I'm no Jenas lover but he's a decent pro who could do a job for most of the bottom half of the table teams. To give him away for nothing just seems wrong.

Plus the fact he only signed an 18 month contract. You wouldn't pay a big fee for someone only signed for a season and a half....

Back