• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spurs Exodus Thread

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Let's keep it all in one place to make it easier for everyone.

HEURELHO GOMES @GOMESNUMBER1
On my way to Germany for a medical !!!!

IanJTaylor @IJTaylor81 Head of Media & Communications @OfficialQPR.
Andros Townsend has not had a medical at #QPR. #DeadlineDay

SSN
Townsend not going to QPR. Turned up at medical centre, then received phone call and just got straight back in car and drove off.

Re: The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Gomes just tweeted
"On my way to Germany for a medical!!!"

Townsend's loan move to QPR is off

They are saying this on SSN now. They are saying maybe Townsend has received a better offer. Very strange-did he actually attend for a medical but did not have one? I did not see the footage.

Also the QPR Samba deal (£12 mill?) means Dawson stays IMO which is great news.

They are saying this on SSN now. They are saying maybe Townsend has received a better offer. Very strange-did he actually attend for a medical but did not have one? I did not see the footage.

Also the QPR Samba deal (£12 mill?) means Dawson stays IMO which is great news.

Turned up at medical centre, got out of car. Then answered phone, got back in car and drove off.

BBC Sport's David Ornstein: "Tom Huddlestone's proposed move to Fulham is off. He will be staying at Tottenham."

BBC Sport's David Ornstein: "Tom Huddlestone's proposed move to Fulham is off. He will be staying at Tottenham."

just Levy trying to squeeze a little extra out of Fayed. It will be done

Worth pointing out that a club can only have one player on loan from another club. In other words if QPR were to sign Bentley, Jenas and Townsend, then two would have to be permanent deals.

QPRLatest @QPRLatest

Bentley will have a medical at #QPR shortly from Spurs.

Just find it weird. Didn't really give Bentley a chance other than late 09/10. When Lennon was out last year instead of playing him, he would play Kranjcar or VDV out of position there etc. Why want him now ?

Back