• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

Atleti leading Real 2-1 at the half. Frantic, shrieking bitch fest, but graced by a monstrously gorgeous screamer from 30+ yards by Atleti's Gabi just before the half, which gives time to repair the shredded goal net.

Ronaldo capitalizes on a self-destructing Atleti defence. Giveaway at the side of the box punished by an equalizer that Bale assisted on. Modric in great position to score a winner, blasts it well over. Absolutely insane game.

Ronaldo capitalizes on a self-destructing Atleti defence. Giveaway at the side of the box punished by an equalizer that Bale assisted on. Modric in great position to score a winner, blasts it well over. Absolutely insane game.

Nooooooooooo, if Madrid won I wouldve won over £300 on my treble

UnfoldedRemarkableDungenesscrab.gif

Little scrote. Wouldn't catch any of ours behaving in such a manner...

[video=youtube;-gUgPkJ76x8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gUgPkJ76x8[/video]

Could go either way I fancy barca to pull something out the bag tho goes against the form book but they need this desperately

Not watching this, but I'd just like to say: **** you Real Madrid. **** you very much you diving, cheating, moaning bunch of ****s. You are the scum of the earth and I hope nothing but misery follows this club till the end of time.

good game this, Madrid playing a spurs high line and Valdes has just thrown one in his own net

personally I hope Madrid win this

That replay of Di Maria makes me think it's his heart. Get him off and to a hospital. Looked really weird and scary to me because he went down slowly and over time...

Madrid are going to kill them now…I see Di Maria's heart is fine, so I'll check my drama credentials at the door now...:-":-"

That replay of Di Maria makes me think it's his heart. Get him off and to a hospital. Looked really weird and scary to me because he went down slowly and over time...

After the way he is playing, looks like random drug test incoming.

Back