• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

Bellingham should just publicly ask Greenwood to sue him for slander if it's not true. The whole world has heard the evidence.

Unbelievable player. Definitely in the top 3 I've seen play for us along with Bale and Kane. Imagine if he'd actually signed for Chelsea.

Bit older then you i guess but i have been lucky to have seen a lot of GREAT m/f in my time, Gazza,Ossie, Villa, Goddle etc,etc. I had a conversastion with a few of my mates about what posistion in our time have we seen the best number of great players, my opinion is that we have been blessed with in CM over the years and that would be my choice.

Bit older then you i guess but i have been lucky to have seen a lot of GREAT m/f in my time, Gazza,Ossie, Villa, Goddle etc,etc. I had a conversastion with a few of my mates about what posistion in our time have we seen the best number of great players, my opinion is that we have been blessed with in CM over the years and that would be my choice.

They were all before my time really, seen plenty of highlights of them but can only go with players I've seen play every week.

Thinking back Bale really was something else, such an exciting player to watch. Even when he came back on loan and could barely run you could see how good he was, incredible touch and still scored a fair few goals as well.

Back