• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Society of Black Lawyers...

you have to laugh don't you, the two sets of fans that turn up and give it the anti semitic chanting are the other two in the league with a jewish chairman, macaronic

i bet we don't hear a peep out of the black lawyer society over this mind

Well the Chelsea / Clattenberg issues has been resolved. No need for the Society of Chelsea deflections to get their mugs in the paper again.

Well the Chelsea / Clattenberg issues has been resolved. No need for the Society of Chelsea deflections to get their mugs in the paper again.

He did weigh in on what happened with Lazio I think, but the less we see of them the better.

Was there a specific reason why you bumped this tread?

Jesus chippy calm down, plus its a forum I can bump any thread I choose to or do I have to ask your permission

They were apparently meant to be reporting Spurs on the 20th Nov, 29th today and not heard a dingdongy bird

Was that before or after the Whammers were arrested and banned?

Either bandwagon jumping or....................................well, bandwagon jumping.

I have absolutely no idea. I typed in the society of black lawyers west ham into google the day after the game and I found results. Whether they were bandwagon jumping or not doesn't concern me in the slightest, I've made my views on this group perfectly clear in this thread. I was merely responding to Marky's question.

Back