• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Society of Black Lawyers...

Again i I can't dance with that, personally i do not care what anyone or group call themselves as long as it works both ways. But i am not sure it really does.

Until someone puts it to the test I guess we won't know.

Intriguing though, take it a step further. Players descended from the Indian Sub-continent are under represented in football as are fans, if the Football Supporter's Federation (FSF) was to have an Indian/Pakaistani sub group to particularly address the shortage of fans of that background attending and playing football would it be racist? I think not myself. Attending Luton matches in the seventies the bus passed through Bury Park where the ground is in Luton, the area is virtually 100% Asian and they were seen as fair game for name calling and abuse from many football fans. This attitude I'm lead to believe is part if the reason for the Asian community's lack of engagement with football even to this day (plus of course they're brick hot at cricket). Would a supporter's group set up to remedy the whole situation be a racists organisation if it was called the FSF(Asian Branch) for example?

So even though I can justify a pressure group or campaigning group being name specific as long as it's inclusive I still think Herbert has been a complete arse in this whole particular affair.

Intriguing though, take it a step further. Players descended from the Indian Sub-continent are under represented in football as are fans, if the Football Supporter's Federation (FSF) was to have an Indian/Pakaistani sub group to particularly address the shortage of fans of that background attending and playing football would it be racist? I think not myself. Attending Luton matches in the seventies the bus passed through Bury Park where the ground is in Luton, the area is virtually 100% Asian and they were seen as fair game for name calling and abuse from many football fans. This attitude I'm lead to believe is part if the reason for the Asian community's lack of engagement with football even to this day (plus of course they're brick hot at cricket). Would a supporter's group set up to remedy the whole situation be a racists organisation if it was called the FSF(Asian Branch) for example?

So even though I can justify a pressure group or campaigning group being name specific as long as it's inclusive I still think Herbert has been a complete arse in this whole particular affair.

Sense. Context. Real-life example; Well done!!! =D>=D>=D>

Racist

;)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/08/swansea-fan-arrested-sebastien-bassong

A Swansea City fan has been arrested after Sébastien Bassong, Norwich City's centre-half, became the latest Premier League footballer to be the victim of an alleged racist gesture.

The incident occurred 76 minutes into Norwich's thrilling 4-3 win, when Robert Snodgrass scored their fourth and decisive goal with a 25-yard free‑kick. It was during the celebrations that followed the goal that the spectator was said to have committed the offence.

In complaining to Howard Webb, the referee, Bassong was caught on one press photographer's camera making what is commonly called a monkey gesture, scratching his right armpit with his right hand. The defender then had to be restrained by team-mates as he tried to move towards the crowd.

Straight after the match, Bassong, who had scored his side's second goal, was interviewed by police in a storage cupboard adjacent to the press room at the Liberty. At 6.15pm Swansea issued the following statement: "An incident occurred after Norwich's fourth goal and Sébastien Bassong made the referee aware that there was a racist gesture towards him from a Swansea City fan.

"From the time of that report, within 10 minutes the stewards obtained the CCTV footage, went through it and identified the alleged person in question. Also within the 10-minute period a male spectator was arrested for a racially aggravated public order offence. As a club, Swansea City abhor racism and have worked hard to keep it out of what is a family club."

Bassong was not available for comment but Chris Hughton, the Norwich manager, said: "I was made aware of the incident and all credit to Swansea City for identifying the person involved so quickly. The matter is now with the right people – the police."

A storage cupboard!?! WTF?

That's twice in this thread you've been labelled.

There must be something in it...................:-k

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

BREAKING: Chelsea fan accused of 'monkey' taunt at Danny Welbeck will face NO CHARGE

article-2247489-167CAB3C000005DC-868_634x488.jpg

No further action will be taken against a man who was arrested on suspicion of racist behaviour following Chelsea's League Cup win over Manchester United, Scotland Yard said.

Pictures taken during the October 31 fourth-round tie at Stamford Bridge appeared to show a fan making a 'monkey' gesture.

A 28-year-old man was arrested over alleged racist behaviour. United striker Danny Welbeck appeared to be the target of the alleged abuse.

Other fans in the crowd were interviewed and CCTV footage has been examined but 'a decision was taken with the Crown Prosecution Service to proceed with no further action,' the Scotland Yard spokesman said.

He said: 'The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) takes any allegation of racist chanting and/or behaviour very seriously and if any matters are brought to our attention they will of course be thoroughly investigated.

'The MPS routinely work very closely with football clubs and partner agencies to monitor behaviour to ensure public confidence and safety.'

Earlier this year, Chelsea imposed a lifetime ban on a supporter who admitted racially abusing former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2247489/Chelsea-fan-accused-monkey-taunt-Danny-Welbeck-face-charge.html

I'm lost for words, the phrases "caught red handed" and "cut and dried" were invented for cases like this, yet the guy walks away scott free?!?

I'm lost for words, the phrases "caught red handed" and "cut and dried" were invented for cases like this, yet the guy walks away scott free?!?

He was quite obviously carrying two large pipes under his arms.

The police investigation should now concentrate on who stole them.

That comes as a surprise. However, on thinking about it, what could they charge him with? Racial abuse is about the words and intent, can you racially abuse someone through mime? Does anyone lnow the position of the law on this?

That comes as a surprise. However, on thinking about it, what could they charge him with? Racial abuse is about the words and intent, can you racially abuse someone through mime? Does anyone lnow the position of the law on this?

Pretty sure i'd be pulled up by the police if i rode through my town centre dressed as a member of a certain klan..

Back