• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Society of Black Lawyers...

Re: I have called Peter Herbert and accused myself of racism

07********, if anyone else would like to end this horrible blight on this clubs history. Yiddddddddds.

****Sorry, this guy may be a pr1ck, but I can't let you do that. - scara ********

Scara,the man has the number on his website. That is where I got it from.

Scara,the man has the number on his website. That is where I got it from.

That's fine if you want to direct people to the page, but there's a fair amount of recent legal precedent for publishing people's details. I don't want to get into a court case, not even with a two-bit cowboy lawyer like him.

By posting it here, he no longer has the ability to remove it, and as I understand it that's an important legal distinction.

LOL. I felt the same way when I read it. You can justify agreeing though as it is mail online and will probably never get to print.

What about those pictures of himself DHSF pms around :)

Thats allowed because I have proved certain stereotypes to be wrong which has helped us non black people.

Hmm, a daily mail article that I find myself agreeing with strongly. Feels strange.

Atrapitis.gif

What I dont get is what the fudge have they got to do with anything regarding football?

Are they not acting out of their 'jurisdiction' and 'remit' by even mentioning anything regarding football and especially spurs and our use of the term Yid?

I dont know what they do (their site seems permanenetly down) but going on their name - are they not just supposed to assist black lawyers? why the fudge are they encroaching on football? Its a bit like THFC (or a group) discussing black rappers taking over the rap world and why arent white artists in there - the point is that the society has no vested interest in the football side of things.

This herbert chap seems like a taco personally and is on a crusade to bring some attention to his society by way of being a fudgein **** about things. Its actually totally counter productive because now his society has (maybe not permanenetly) damaged its reputation by their actions.

I think that we all agree that they are straying from their remit somewhat and that Herbert is coming across as a rent a quote taco.

I heard this Herbert taco on Keys and Gray last week on T.S.

They were talking about the possibility of a society of black players in football being formed in the near future. Herbert thought that this will definitely happen.

Richard keys then asked him, live on air, what would the reaction be if a white players society was formed also?

Herbert replied, something along the lines of, "that already exists.......its called the BNP...." followed by a chuckle. He was pulled up on his comment straight away by Keys.

Just goes to show what a clueless, troublemaking, attention seeking fame hungry prick this guy really is. Ignore him.

Just a point though, who are these 'spotters' going to be, and how the hell are they going to get tickets in various parts of the ground? Are they season ticket holders and members? !!!!

And who's got a 'yid army' tattoo??? Gonna have to get it removed? !!

Richard Keys is a taco also. What sort of question is 'what if a white group is formed?'. You've got the guy in the studio and you ask him that? No wonder he replied with that answer.

I don't see why everyone is still talking about this. No one gives a brick what these idiots say, if we want to sing yid army we will. Let them prosecute, see how hard you can make a judge laugh. You'll get done for contempt for bringing this brick to our judges.

Looking forward to the atmosphere tonight

Wonders if there is a spread bet on how many times 'Yid Army ' is sung. I say at the start it will be sung for 10mins straight.

His 'spotters' I have no doubt, are sitting at home with the sound up.

How about someone calls up and complains about the use of the N word in rap music? On this basis snoop, dre etc can have legal action taken against them is they use the N word in a song, live performance etc...

Metropolitan Police have reassured Tottenham they will NOT face prosecution over their own supporters use of the word 'Yid' in matchday chants.
Spurs officials have contacted London's police force to clarify whether the club's supporters could be investigated for making racial slurs given the anti-Semitic nature of the word 'Yid'.
Club supporters often sing songs featuring the expression, and on Thursday the club released a statement defending their fans right to use the expression.
And the Met have advised Tottenham chants such as 'Yid Army' will not lead to prosecution on the basis that it is used with no 'deliberate intention to cause offence'.
Spurs' conversations with police come after the Society of Black Lawyers threatened to report the club to the police if they were not seen to be doing more to ensure the term is no longer used.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...9/Tottenham-fans-told-police-Yid-Army-ok.html

Yesterday I e-mailed the Law Society regarding the Society Of Black Lawyers with particular reference to Mr Herbert saying suppoters chanting Yiddo was the same offence as away supporters attending WHL and hissing (entry #25 page 2). The reply from the Law Society as below really came as no surprise. Mr Herbert definately has his own agenda in promoting himself!
Thank you for your enquiry.
The Law Society has no influence in relation to the Society of Black Lawyers as they are an independent lawyers organisation and have no affiliation to the Law Society.

If you would like to take this matter up directly with the Society of Black lawyers, I suggest you contact them at www.blacklawyer.org

Yours Sincerely

Metropolitan Police have reassured Tottenham they will NOT face prosecution over their own supporters use of the word 'Yid' in matchday chants.
Spurs officials have contacted London's police force to clarify whether the club's supporters could be investigated for making racial slurs given the anti-Semitic nature of the word 'Yid'.
Club supporters often sing songs featuring the expression, and on Thursday the club released a statement defending their fans right to use the expression.
And the Met have advised Tottenham chants such as 'Yid Army' will not lead to prosecution on the basis that it is used with no 'deliberate intention to cause offence'.
Spurs' conversations with police come after the Society of Black Lawyers threatened to report the club to the police if they were not seen to be doing more to ensure the term is no longer used.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...9/Tottenham-fans-told-police-Yid-Army-ok.html

=D>

Met police and club in sensible decisions shocker! Doesn't mean the FA won't come up with something ridiculous though.

Reading that statement from the club again has made me feel really proud. It's not often that the club and supporters are exactly on point with each other, but this is one of those occasions.

In the past, the club (and most other clubs for that matter) seem to give the impression of being a little soft or unwilling when it comes to defending supporters on this kind of issue. I can understand that position in the kind of media climate where it's so easy for people like Chelsea to shout "racist" and make all their troubles go away.

So well done to Spurs and its media team for stepping in so quickly and decisively when it counts.

YID ARMY.

Back