• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Society of Black Lawyers...

you can stick your lawyers up your ass, you can stick your lawyers up your ass ...........
cos we're the yid army from the Lane, cos we're the yid army from the Lane
you get the jist of it ;)

you can stick your lawyers up your ass, you can stick your lawyers up your ass ...........

Can we add society of black to that.. shame to tar all lawyers with the same brush.

This Herbert chap should be charged with bringing the game in to disrepute. I mean Chelscum kind of did the same with Clattenberg (if it is true that what he said was said which was not racism in the slightest)

WE'lL SING WHAT WE WANT
WE'LL SING WHAT WE WAAAAANT
WERE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
WE'LL SING WHAT WE WANT

How about someone calls up and complains about the use of the N word in rap music? On this basis snoop, dre etc can have legal action taken against them is they use the N word in a song, live performance etc...

What about Billy idol.

I have just sent this message to Mr Herbert via his personal website (which refers to the Society of Black Lawyers).

Every word of it is true.

I am writing to request that you remove the word "black" from the title of your organisation "The Society of Black Lawyers". I find the term racially offensive.

I am of Indian decent and as a result I have therefore got a relatively dark skin complexion. Some people have indeed referred to me in the past as being "black". I strongly object to this; I know black as being a colour and the colour of my skin does not match this colour. Brown is more accurate but I still would object to use of this to describe me, or any other person. I am not a colour.

In 1991 I was racially abused by a fellow pupil at my secondary school. He referred to me as a "black bastard". I know this is an example of racially abuse, if he just called me a "bastard" then this would be simply abuse but by adding the word "black" it is therefore racial abuse.

I understand that some people like to describe themselves as "being black". However, since I find the term offensive I feel that they should choose a different word to use. I believe that they should stop using the word "black".

I therefore request that the name of your organisation is changed by November 21st 2012.

chelseanazis.jpg

Big ups to that society of fudging helmets which has given our fans at the lane something to get together over tonight...

Good skills..

I think all Tottenham fans should take out a class action against this Mr Herbert for calling us all racists.

Any Lawyer fancy taking it on.

I heard this Herbert taco on Keys and Gray last week on T.S.

They were talking about the possibility of a society of black players in football being formed in the near future. Herbert thought that this will definitely happen.

Richard keys then asked him, live on air, what would the reaction be if a white players society was formed also?

Herbert replied, something along the lines of, "that already exists.......its called the BNP...." followed by a chuckle. He was pulled up on his comment straight away by Keys.

Just goes to show what a clueless, troublemaking, attention seeking fame hungry prick this guy really is. Ignore him.

Just a point though, who are these 'spotters' going to be, and how the hell are they going to get tickets in various parts of the ground? Are they season ticket holders and members? !!!!

And who's got a 'yid army' tattoo??? Gonna have to get it removed? !!

So his answer to a white society being formed was that it already does in the form of an anti black party - what would that make a black society then? Anti white? It's all BOLLOX.

We'll sing what we want! Spurs fans chant 'Yid Army' at Europa League clash... with police backing

Jermain Defoe's hat-trick gave Tottenham fans even more to sing about after the Metropolitan Police reassured them they will NOT face prosecution for using the word 'Yid' in matchday chants.

London's police force agreed with the club and their supporters that the 'Yid Army' songs are not anti-Semitic.

article-2230171-15EC7F60000005DC-681_634x426.jpg

Spurs fans often sing songs featuring the expression, and did so during their Europa League clash against Slovenian side Maribor at White Hart Lane, where a stunning treble from Defoe gave them a 3-1 win.

Before kick-off, a smattering of supporters in the South Stand sang 'Yid Army' and, after a third-minute corner for Spurs, the chant grew louder with the whole end joining in. Then, in clear protest at the criticism levelled at them, Spurs fans from all corners bellowed: 'We're Tottenham Hotspur, we'll sing what we want.' Another round of 'Yid Army' then followed.

The club released a statement defending their fans' right to use the expression. It read: 'Our guiding principle in respect of the "Y-word" is based on the point of law - ie. if it is used with the deliberate intention to cause offence.

'This has been the basis of prosecutions of fans of other teams to date. Our fans adopted the chant as a defence mechanism in order to own the term and thereby deflect anti-Semitic abuse. They do not use the term to others to cause any offence, they use it as a chant among themselves.'

The Met have advised Spurs that chants such as 'Yid Army' will not lead to prosecution on the basis that it is used with no 'deliberate intention to cause offence'.

Spurs' conversations with police came after the Society of Black Lawyers threatened to report Spurs to the police if they were not seen to be doing more to ensure the term is no longer used.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2230171/Spurs-fans-chant-Yid-Army-Europa-League-clash-police-backing.html

Back