• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The royal baby ***Official*** WE HAVE A BOY!

Four months ahead? That can be pretty tough. You have my admiration.

It's been very tough for her mother and I, but our girl is a little warrior! She already has us both completely and utterly wrapped around her ickle fingers :)

She was 16 weeks early, but due to the tardy royal there is a day short of 4 months difference.

She's doing superbly well. Cheers Rorschach.

It's been very tough for her mother and I, but our girl is a little warrior! She already has us both completely and utterly wrapped around her ickle fingers :)

She was 16 weeks early, but due to the tardy royal there is a day short of 4 months difference.

She's doing superbly well. Cheers Rorschach.

Sincerely I am glad to hear that. The whole wrapped around her finger thing never ends by the way. Ever ;)

The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with her second child, Clarence House has confirmed.

A statement said the Queen and members of both families were delighted with the news.

As with her first pregnancy, the duchess is suffering from very acute morning sickness and is being treated by doctors at Kensington Palace.

Prime Minister David Cameron tweeted he was "delighted by the happy news that they're expecting another baby".

The duchess will no longer accompany Prince William on their planned engagement in Oxford on Monday, Clarence House said.

The sickness - called hyperemesis gravidarum - is a condition that may require supplementary hydration, medication and nutrients.

Clarence House said: "Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting their second child."

Mr Cameron offered his "many congratulations".

Catherine had been due to join William in formally opening a £21m China study centre at Oxford University.

The baby announcement came two months after the couple's first child, Prince George, had his first birthday.

Yippee. Another chinless, inbred, half-wit I will be paying towards for the rest of my life

How do you feel about your betters?

Oh, and thanks. I hadn't realise that fvckwit was still my avatar.

:) glad to help out.

You do seem to be on a 'don't give a **** who I **** off' episode though hope everything's ok (in all seriousness)

My betters? You mean the customers in my shop? Can't stand most of them lol.

:) glad to help out.

You do seem to be on a 'don't give a **** who I **** off' episode though hope everything's ok (in all seriousness)

All good thanks - as I mentioned in a previous thread, it's an enlightened state of being where zero fvcks are given about other's opinions of me.

My betters? You mean the customers in my shop? Can't stand most of them lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_structure_of_the_United_Kingdom

Trust me, your customers are not your betters!

I give no fvck either as most on here know. Just never really noticed it from you before that's all! Probably why I got on well with ex posters like totman, leedspur and mick (forum was better back then IMO) too many sensitive souls on here now, again only my opinion.

As for betters I'm with you now. My view is crystal clear - no one is better than anyone.

I give no fvck either as most on here know. Just never really noticed it from you before that's all! Probably why I got on well with ex posters like totman, leedspur and mick (forum was better back then IMO) too many sensitive souls on here now, again only my opinion.

As for betters I'm with you now. My view is crystal clear - no one is better than anyone.

Sorry dude, it doesn't work like that. You can't just opt out of the class system - you may not like it but it's there.

Disagree. Some people have better opportunities. More money. More aspiration. Still no better than the next man.

I'd say that having aspiration is pretty important to anyone. Otherwise, why bother working? Why not just take the state's massively over-generous pay for sitting around watching Jeremy Kyle and drinking Special Brew?

I'd say that having aspiration is pretty important to anyone. Otherwise, why bother working? Why not just take the state's massively over-generous pay for sitting around watching Jeremy Kyle and drinking Special Brew?

It should be important to everyone but thanks to the States generosity you mention a large percentage don't have any. However, just because I work 37-45 hours a week and have done, unbroken, since leaving school in 2001 I don't consider myself BETTER than someone that hasn't. Do I judge them? Possibly yes even though I try not to.

If it's good enough for Prince William...

Back