• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The royal baby ***Official*** WE HAVE A BOY!

Re: The royal baby

What if she had down's syndrome? Would she still be third in line to inherit the throne? I'm pretty sure she hasn't got down's syndrome, but what would the royal palace do if she had? That would be interesting to know. :)

I'm sick to fudging death of hearing about this fudging baby and it hasn't even been born yet. I honestly could not be less interested in this non-story, but I suspect over the next month or so that's all we'll be hearing about.

I'm sick to fudging death of hearing about this fudging baby and it hasn't even been born yet. I honestly could not be less interested in this non-story, but I suspect over the next month or so that's all we'll be hearing about.

As opposed to the normal everyday news of rapists, murderers, dictatorships, weapons trading, nuclear testing, Peodo's, tax avoidance qunts, the economy, the Euro collapse, benefit qunts with 10 kids from 8 different fathers, every qunt out for themselves.. I guess yeah.. I'm pretty sick and tired of hearing about it too. ;)

A baby being born is really not newsworthy. People engaging in illegal activities is newsworthy, so should get more media coverage than some posh bint dropping a sprog.

A baby being born is really not newsworthy. People engaging in illegal activities is newsworthy, so should get more media coverage than some posh bint dropping a sprog.

A baby that is very likely to be head of state for the UK is newsworthy.

A baby that is very likely to be head of state for the UK is newsworthy.

Agree, the thing is it hasn't been born yet and it's been in the news all day. The irony of the news reader going, "no news on the royal baby" is clearly lost on all news readers.

This.

Sure a new head of state would be a story, but it won't be this baby anytime soon.

... what if she has down's syndrome?

Look up the Monster of Glamis. I also live fairly close to
Royal Earlswood in Surrey where several retarded members of the Royal family were left to rot.

Anyway best of health to this child but screw the royal family.

BPy9imdCEAA8Fmu.jpg:small

CNN reporting live with someone else giving birth in the background.

BREAKING: Despite earlier rumours, the #RoyalBaby is not Australian, as it'd be out by now.

Back