• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The race for 86 points

I hope all this negative stuff is a joke, as this really tinkles me off about a lot of fans. We have all seen things go wrong in the past but to keep on about it shows a complete lack of respect for the manager and the team. The crowd at the Lane on Sunday was very positive and made a great change from the usual moaning, I like a bit of gallows humour as the next man but the continual negativity is boring.

I hope all this negative stuff is a joke, as this really tinkles me off about a lot of fans. We have all seen things go wrong in the past but to keep on about it shows a complete lack of respect for the manager and the team. The crowd at the Lane on Sunday was very positive and made a great change from the usual moaning, I like a bit of gallows humour as the next man but the continual negativity is boring.
relax its all in jest... everyone knows we will win all our remaining games and finish on 89 points. Pressures on you Chelsea.

All a bit of banter, innit. ;)

Chelski to win the league, scum to win the FA cup, Yanited to win the EL, we'll be deducted 10 points for fan violence at Wet Spam, and will get 4th (but get the EL because of Yanited). Thanks for changing the name of the title.
If Man Utd finish outside the top 4 and win the EL, with us finishing in 4th place then both teams would qualify for the Champions League.

You and Barney Ronay both said this, did he read your post?
Cheatski would have got 1 point instead of 3, so 2 fewer. We would have got a point more...

But we are 4 points behind so I don't get the logic?

By jove you're right. Shouldn't trust what you read in the papers.

Harry-Kane-Lion-photo.jpg

Oh no!! Not again!! What is the matter with Harry Kane?

It would take a mathematical miracle for us not to finish 2nd now.

Not quite. Liverpool and City can still get 78pts. We are not officially in the CL yet, as United could catch us and overturn the GD, but that wont happen.

Officially we need 2pts to guarantee 2nd. Although 1pt should really be enough.

All pie in the sky anyway, because I dont see this team faultering in the final 4 matches like last season

Not quite. Liverpool and City can still get 78pts. We are not officially in the CL yet, as United could catch us and overturn the GD, but that wont happen.

Officially we need 2pts to guarantee 2nd. Although 1pt should really be enough.

All pie in the sky anyway, because I dont see this team faultering in the final 4 matches like last season

Win the next 2 and as far as im concerned the season is over and we can lose the last 2 and i dont care*

*Presuming Chelsea win all their games and the title v Watford

Win the next 2 and as far as im concerned the season is over and we can lose the last 2 and i dont care*

*Presuming Chelsea win all their games and the title v Watford

I know what you are saying but one of those last two is Leicester and I personally dont want to lose to those sh#thouses again, and I think ending the season with a loss what put a slight tinge on a superb season.
Could live with 4 draws, although would love to see us finish with 13 straight league wins to threaten Arsenal's record of 14

We will end the season with 13 wins on the bounce and equal the league record

I said it months ago but no one can beat us when it matters in the league (Chelsea won on a neutral venue)

I have been thinking about how this side compares to the last great side we had - 1987.

Both sides had great players, both sides won fudge all, both sides were the most entertaining in the league, the 1987 team had a better kit though...

I have been thinking about how this side compares to the last great side we had - 1987.

Both sides had great players, both sides won fudge all, both sides were the most entertaining in the league, the 1987 team had a better kit though...
Hey knock it off, this season ain't over yet.

Back