• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The race for 86 points

I have been thinking about how this side compares to the last great side we had - 1987.

Both sides had great players, both sides won fudge all, both sides were the most entertaining in the league, the 1987 team had a better kit though...

Especially the now you see it, now you dont sponsor on the cup final kit.

Not that we will perish, but I can see Liverpool and City both finishing on 78pts, and us in the 80s

Shame Watford didn't equalise at the last yesterday. Hit the bar instead. Ideally Liverpool would finish outside the top 4 with the Goons. If united finish 4th and win the EL, does the CL move down to 5th? Would hate the scum to pick up a place like that, the inverse of what we suffered.

Shame Watford didn't equalise at the last yesterday. Hit the bar instead. Ideally Liverpool would finish outside the top 4 with the Goons. If united finish 4th and win the EL, does the CL move down to 5th? Would hate the scum to pick up a place like that, the inverse of what we suffered.
No it doesn't. You only get 5 places if a team from your league wins the Europa (or CL) and finishes outside the top 4 themselves.

Cheatski to draw their next two games and we will win ours and go top on goal difference.

You heard it here first. It's happening. This will be the most memorable post ever and you will all bow down to me as ITK hence forthwith.

Amen.

I know we should, but I am not sure I would like us to go top with 2 games left, just in case we blow it. Think I would rather us snatch it on GD on the last day

Do you know what I'll take going top whenever but it ain't happening I'm afraid!!

Sent from my E5823 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Oh yes, I really thought if they were going to drop points it would have been at Everton. I mean, you never say never. Who would have seen Palace beating them, but as mentioned before, they could not have picked an easier 4 final matches, apart from maybe having West Ham as one of their 4, would have gladly bent over

Oh yes, I really thought if they were going to drop points it would have been at Everton. I mean, you never say never. Who would have seen Palace beating them, but as mentioned before, they could not have picked an easier 4 final matches, apart from maybe having West Ham as one of their 4, would have gladly bent over
It's the easy matches that we have to rely on as they're probably the ones that will be the toughest for Chelsea. Like our ones, I'd actually rather have tough games as we seem to play better against tougher opposition than the easier games. Confusing?

Sunderland could be obstinate. Nothing to lose. Baggies have Super jake and Shagger Chadli. Never give up hope...

Someone seriously thinks we wont get 1 point from our last 4 games, whilst they win all 3 of theirs?

Of course, we are bottlers, nothing to worry about, over-rated, lucky, not that good, had easier games, refs favour us, mid-table at best, overachieving , no history, won fudge all, deluded.

And they are the best team in the league. And next season....

Back