• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The owners - where do you sit?

Are Spurs in the right hands?

• Yes

Votes: 71 91.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
You rang? 😂

@Surfless - good question. For me, we're handicapped by the owners we have, and always will be - barely competent guppies in a sea with a lot of large, ambitious and well funded sharks.

But there's little to be gained in relitigating the battles between those who see them as the be all and end all of what we can hope for, and those who don't. Not while people are generally enjoying the vibes at the club rn.

So I fall into the camp @Jurgen the German and others are in - I'd like a change, but ideally I hope it happens without the acrimony of another fan split like we had last summer, and throughout last season.

Maybe Joe Lewis gets sent down for insider trading by the Americans and that naturally sparks a sale to someone better. Fingers crossed. ;)

@parklane1 - okay, I'm out - as you were mate. ;)
I knew the thread title would be a red rag to a bull for you:)

Good to hear from you...and I hope you've been enjoying a transformed Tottenham team?

I knew the thread title would be a red rag to a bull for you:)

Good to hear from you...and I hope you've been enjoying a transformed Tottenham team?

Haha, guilty as charged mate. ;)

I have enjoyed it - it reminds me of the 2014/2015 season with Poch, where I had zero expectations but just enjoyed the ride. I haven't been as able to catch us as I would like - been relentlessly busy at work since late June.

But I have lurked on GG throughout, and threads like this (and the occasional kind check-in from @Bedfordspurs et al) draw me in. 😋

There will still be people having meltdowns on deadline day because we didn't do enough.

Ocourse. The press will link us to other players (whether true or not, it's how they make money). Fans will get all excited. It won't happen. Fans will then blame levy for leaving us short. Forgetting that before the window opened all they expected was a cb.

Ocourse. The press will link us to other players (whether true or not, it's how they make money). Fans will get all excited. It won't happen. Fans will then blame levy for leaving us short. Forgetting that before the window opened all they expected was a cb.

Regardless of thread question (re long term view of ownership), clearly the recruitment over last two years has been a huge step up.

Levy is a lot like the dark knight isn't he. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Oh and mega rich.

Back