• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Another Real Saga, how much this time? what did Paulinho cost us? 16M? ... 35-40M then?

I would accept selling him and bringing in Gustavo, or using the money at staying at home and spending that money on Shaw. Maybe test Everton on Barkley too.

Rumor that Mohammed Salah of FC Basel is coming to the pre: [video=youtube;HP3Yr_z8mDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP3Yr_z8mDY[/video]

Rumor that Mohammed Salah of FC Basel is coming to the pre: [video=youtube;HP3Yr_z8mDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP3Yr_z8mDY[/video]

Been linked with Liverpool but it's probably Chelsea. They need cover in that position.

Lol. Personally I hope it's Chelsea, could do with Liverpool not getting any more quality in, else it's gonna be a lockout for the Champions League spots for a few years.

Manchester United target Fabio Coentrao has been told he can leave Real Madrid for £12m. The Old Trafford club missed out on the 25-year-old Portugal international last summer.

Full story: Sunday Mirror

We should be in for him too, not sure if he is Sherwood's cup of tea though

Manchester United target Fabio Coentrao has been told he can leave Real Madrid for £12m. The Old Trafford club missed out on the 25-year-old Portugal international last summer.

Full story: Sunday Mirror

We should be in for him too, not sure if he is Sherwood's cup of tea though

Bigger question is would he want to work with an unknown like Sherwood and join a club that has a question mark over it's managerial position? When weighing up a possible move who will actually manage the player will be part of the decision making process however big or small, it's a problem I see at Utd under Moyes.

Herenveen boss Marco Van Basten have confirmed that Solskjær's first signing will be his former player and ex-Man Utd youngster Magnus Wolff Eikrem.

Bigger question is would he want to work with an unknown like Sherwood and join a club that has a question mark over it's managerial position? When weighing up a possible move who will actually manage the player will be part of the decision making process however big or small, it's a problem I see at Utd under Moyes.

Don't all Premier League managers have a question mark over them? If a player signs and sees out a four year contract then chances are they will play under at least a couple of managers during that time.

Herenveen boss Marco Van Basten have confirmed that Solskjær's first signing will be his former player and ex-Man Utd youngster Magnus Wolff Eikrem.

Really looking forward to seeing him in the Prem. Was really highly rated at Man Utd.

How long before he goes after Møller-Dæhli? I like Wolff Eikrem, will be interesting to see how he deals with the tempo, did he ever play in the PL while at Utd?

How long before he goes after Møller-Dæhli? I like Wolff Eikrem, will be interesting to see how he deals with the tempo, did he ever play in the PL while at Utd?

Scratch the first part, I hadn't read VG today.

The West Ham United co-chairmen David Sullivan and David Gold have conceded the club's manager Sam Allardyce has been handed "a near impossible task" as injuries eat into his squad, but hope to add two new players to the ranks this week to bolster the team's prospects.

The Wolverhampton Wanderers centre-half Roger Johnson, who had spent the first half of the season at Sheffield Wednesday, is to sign on loan for the remainder for the campaign and should be followed by AS Monaco's Lacina Traore in a similar six-month deal.

The Ivory Coast forward only completed an £8.5m move to the French club from Anzhi Makhachkala over the weekend but will be loaned immediately to the Londoners, pending the approval of a work permit and the passing of a medical later this week.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/06/sam-allardyce-west-ham-open-letter

Liverpool and Spurs are both considering a move for former Chelsea forward Salomon Kalou, 28, who is currently playing at French side Lille.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Think we could do better. See below

Bayern Munich striker Mario Mandzukic, 27 is being monitored by Manchester United and Arsenal after the German side confirmed that Robert Lewandowski will join the club from Borussia Dortmund at the end of the season, putting his place in the team under threat.

Wouldnt mind us joining the party for his signature

Back